Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Mrkinski said:
    Cawley saying Boro have matched our asking price. Great - we can get some midfielders now with the fee. Oh.....

• That’s some pretty major back tracking from Cawley there!
    WIOTOS
    Aaaaaaagh! 
  • edited August 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    Redhenry said:
    It was always gonna happen when we are already paying Solly a good salary, that's they way Roland thinks
    Shame Solly showed on his testimonial why Dijksteel has become our first choice... Question is will Dijk accept?
    Solly was up against a prem ready el ghazi who was always gonna run around him - Solly is still a reliable RB option, not as good as Dijksteel but can still do a job for us
    He will get ripped apart in the Championship 
    Especially playing as a wing back which is what Dijk and Purr were/are.

We'll have to see that awkward crab defensive run that lets a cross in more often than not, it'll be exploited this season. 
  • Is this Wiredu’s time now then?  Does he play RWB??
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we even trying for automatic promotion anymore? 
    That was last season. We were trying to stay up this year but Roland seems to fancy automatic relegation.
  • Looking at free agents. 

Realistically only Nathan Thompson or Adam Matthews would be in our wage bracket. Matthews only if he takes a cut on his huge sunderland wage.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Redhenry said:
    It was always gonna happen when we are already paying Solly a good salary, that's they way Roland thinks
    Shame Solly showed on his testimonial why Dijksteel has become our first choice... Question is will Dijk accept?
    Solly was up against a prem ready el ghazi who was always gonna run around him - Solly is still a reliable RB option, not as good as Dijksteel but can still do a job for us
    Just like how we were going to be ripped apart by Blackburn. Calm yourself down.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Redhenry said:

At least we know who the scapegoat this season will be. 
  • I love Solly but he is not quick or energetic enough to play the system we had Sat. Djiksteel played a big part in the first one with the overlapping run outside Williams. 
    We need a young replacement in before Thursday, Nathan Thompson has been mentioned and would fit the bill!
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Such an arsehole doing it this late
    Screws Bowyer again
    I think Bowyer would have known for some time that he would be on the move should they meet our asking price.

He even acknowledge's we couldn't go down Aribo route again.

The sad part is he will get nothing to spend
  • Beating Blackburn is the worst thing that we could have done in terms of incoming and players leaving 
  • Any more players leaving?
  • tgarrat1 said:
    I love Solly but he is not quick or energetic enough to play the system we had Sat. Djiksteel played a big part in the first one with the overlapping run outside Williams. 
    We need a young replacement in before Thursday, Nathan Thompson has been mentioned and would fit the bill!
    If Nathan Thompson is a free agent ...... how come if he's that good, he's not been snapped up already by another club?

• I like that people are calling 28 year old Thompson young... That means at 31 I'm not that old.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    I like that people are calling 28 year old Thompson young... That means at 31 I'm not that old.
    Dazzler31 ...... ?

• Gutting, Anfernee is immense for us and will go on to be a premier league player imo.

Just all about damage control now, as mentioned on this thread a few times Nathan Thompson in would do a job