Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• I do wonder why Bowyer cares that we don't get any money from players if he doesn't see any of it
    I’m thinking Dijksteels head was turned and maybe he has promised a bit of the money. Which will undoubtedly be a lie 
  • If RD had any sense he'd offer AD a bumper contract, keep him for another season and then he could command a far higher transfer fee. 

RD is just an utter f***ing tool and I loathe him. I bet he gets off making people miserable - a sad excuse of a human.
  • Swisdom said:
    Anfernees dad is a big part of his life and from what I’ve seen and heard he is happy with his sons progress now (not always the case).

i just hope this isn’t another “Poyet” situation where the player thinks he knows best
    Far more likely that it will be the agent who tells him what is "best" (for the agent, natch). And jeez, doesn't RD make it easy for agents to spin that line...
  • Where did the money for Bonne come from? There must be some kind of system in place to recycle funds.

Otherwise if LB is given 200k as a budget for the season there is no way hes spending it all on a national league striker.
  • "Tottenham Star" - very happy to get him on loan, looked very competent for them preaseason for a 17 year old, but 'star' is taking it a bit far.
  • Where did the money for Bonne come from? There must be some kind of system in place to recycle funds.

Otherwise if LB is given 200k as a budget for the season there is no way hes spending it all on a national league striker.
    Have always thought that Bonne was more a Driesen signing than Bows/Gallen personally because of exactly that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Where did the money for Bonne come from? There must be some kind of system in place to recycle funds.

Heard Bonne wasn't a Bowyer signing
    Wtf. Who then?
  • Redhenry said:
    Where did the money for Bonne come from? There must be some kind of system in place to recycle funds.

Oh dear I give up
  • No idea
  • Redhenry said:

Who in the club makes that decision, then?
  • Don't know if it's 100% true, but heard this
  • Redhenry said:
    Don't know if it's 100% true, but heard this
    Will be that virgin that has Roland’s ear
  • edited August 2019
    200 k for Bonne , one for the future?
    As a club are we really in a position to buy unproven players for 200 k hoping he progresses when we can only offer first team players a pint of lager and a packet of cheese and onion crisps to stay?

If Dijksteel goes surely Voldemort will give Bows the money to strengthen.

All down to Duchatelet not having the foresight to tie down Aribo , Dijksteel , Grant , Bowyer etc to 3 to 4 year contracts this time last year.

98% of fans knew their worth to the club apart from the 2% headed by Duchatelet 
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Redhenry said:

Wtf. Who then?
    I find it hard to believe Bowyer would let players be forced on him, but presumably it could only be Driesen if it was?
  • edited August 2019
    Valley11 said:
    Redhenry said:

Wtf. Who then?
    Driesen?

Maybe Acworth, now he really doesn't come cheap.

My reckoning is Bow found the keys to the petty cash tin while Duchataway was smashing the moves on a 50/80s holiday in Ibiza. 😀
  • I think the Taylor situation is a little different,he is nearly 30 and although I have faith in his ability to adjust to the higher level,other potential buyers may see it as a risk,so hopefully he wont be going anywhere.
  • Redhenry said:

@ForeverAddickted just as I thought the other day...
  • a quote from Kellys Hero's "dont give me those negative vibs" but but i have to say im getting a feeling that Bowyer might walk if (as expected) Roland gives him nothing from the latest fire sale. Agents and clubs laughing at him,owner giving him no chance,if true thst Bonnie wasnt Bowyers signing then why bother ?his fishing lake must feel very welcoming and the football phone will ring for him in a few months. I wouldnt blame him.

• J BLOCK said:
    Another thing, please do not for one second think Lyle will sign a new contract. Why would you? A player who has done a fantastic job in league one and is off the mark already in the championship, why would he stay at a club who has absolutely no ambition to be successful. He will not be here next season, I am certain. 
    If Wankpuffin still owns us I agree with you. 
    If new owners come in and offer him a proper contract I believe he will stay.

• Roland go break your neck.
    The most fitting way for Roland to bow out is accidentally due to an elaborate wanking accident