Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• We can forget about Bowyer getting any transfer money.RD is trying to get rid,therefore will not invest as he is hoping to be gone,and therefore will not be here to profit from any increased transfer values.All money will go to cover his losses .
  • I'm not convinced Taylor will leave either, his career has only really taken off while being with us. He did well at AFC Wimbledon but his game has improved since he joined us, maybe for footballing reasons more than anything he might see it a bit of a risk to move on again at the end of the season and might be happy to stay where he's adored, scoring goals and in the best spell of his career having been quite well travelled until he joined AFC Wimbledon.
  • Sorry Martin. Money talks. Taylor will be off for a bigger wedge at the slightest opportunity. Can't really blame him...
  • Just when I was looking forward to sat with a slight bit of optimism the rat has once again kicked me in the balls 
    No wonder no one wants the club the way he asset strips it
  • DOUCHER said:
    I have a feeling we may be pleasantly surprised about what happens to the bulk of he diksteel money - we shall see 
    Feeling or something more concrete ?
  • DOUCHER said:
    I have a feeling we may be pleasantly surprised about what happens to the bulk of he diksteel money - we shall see 
    Yeah Roland goes out partying tonight and overdoses would be welcome news! 
  • Who is Ami ?
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:
    Yeah Roland goes out partying tonight and overdoses would be welcome news! 
    Id rather he just slips and falls over the side of a tall building rather than knowing that he was enjoying himself
  • Maybe Bowyer wants players in who are wanting to play for the club and not worried about who they are playing for next season.

he did hint if AD didnt sign a new contract things would be different to last season for him.

Im not doubting AD has ability but im not really that fussed that a player that doesnt want to play for the club doesnt want to be here, no right or wrong opinion but thats my own opinion.

If the above is the case then good on LB I say to be honest.
  • It’s not entirely Roland’s fault, Bowyer has said he doesn’t want to lose players on frees, which is of course good business sense. 

What is Roland’s fault is no
    money is reinvested and the contract offer is probably shit anyway. 
    It is entirely his fault. His game plan has been obvious for months. He wants out but only under his ridiculous terms, in the meantime he will sell anything to attempt to cover ongoing losses. In fact the success of LB  must be a real pisser for him. 
    What if Dijksteel wants to go and won't sign a new deal? Yes I would prefer he went for free instead of money in Roland's pocket, but how is selling someone now instead of losing them for nothing good business sense?
    So he wanted to go now?  Oh,  I wonder why, maybe the owner is a complete cnut?
    That he is but sounds like Dijksteel wants to go for money. Don’t blame him but that’s football. We were a well run club when Parker did the same. 
    Understand all of that, but the big worry now is if he'll be replaced, at all.
  • Bowyer said that dijksteel said he wanted to see about bowyer and his contract first 
  • Maybe Bowyer wants players in who are wanting to play for the club and not worried about who they are playing for next season.

he did hint if AD didnt sign a new contract things would be different to last season for him.

Im not doubting AD has ability but im not really that fussed that a player that doesnt want to play for the club doesnt want to be here, no right or wrong opinion but thats my own opinion.

Bowyer's press conference this week will be interesting in this regard 

Bowyer's press conference this week will be interesting in this regard 
    Agreed
  • Swisdom said:
    DOUCHER said:

My guess is Roland will pocket it and be found dead in a few gays surrounded by a load of hookers and a pile of cocaine. Driessen is in the corner of the room having a crywank.

ami I close?

You paint a wonderful picture.
  • Swisdom said:
    DOUCHER said:

My guess is Roland will pocket it and be found dead in a few gays surrounded by a load of hookers and a pile of cocaine. Driessen is in the corner of the room having a crywank.

ami I close?
    Hey I didn’t realise he was into that but whatever floats his boat.
  • Think bowyer knew this was coming. In the interview on sky the other day it was mentioned about woodgate trying to get his players and bowyer sort of made a joke off it and to me almost resigned to it happening. 

• Oggy Red said:
    Davo55 said:
    Davo55 said:
    The fee for Dijksteel, not a penny of which will be given to Bowyer, will probably mean that Duchatelet will break even in 2019/20.

And if he can do it this year, and Bowyer keeps us up, Duchatelet will play exactly the same game next year.

It's blindingly obvious. We don't want to see it because we are thinking as emotional fans. But look at it with your head, not your heart.
    Sorry mate, cannot agree with that. You have made a huge assumption there, that Bowyer can keep us up. No manager can continue to get such results when the owner continuously sabotages the most modest of plans, and often at the last minute. Duchatelet probably assumed that because he got us up despite Grant leaving, he can play the trick again now.

In fact, looking at it with your  head , you should be aware of the authoritative studies that show strong correlation between financial investment in squad, and league position. Yes, there are some cases where clubs spend foolishly or cleverly but long term the trend is clear, and no club has bucked the trend by for example "concentrating on the academy".

And of course if a club bucks the trend short-term because the manager does a fantastic job, you know what happens to the manager, don't you?

Roland. Out. Today.
    Couldn't agree more @PragueAddick. I did say "if" Bowyer can keep us up and frankly, I don't think he will. I'm just worried that the more Bowyer works his wonders, if he can, the more likely it is that Duchatelet will become further entrenched. 
    My God, Duchatelet is a disease.

And WE need to help find the cure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Where did the money for Bonne come from? There must be some kind of system in place to recycle funds.

Otherwise if LB is given 200k as a budget for the season there is no way hes spending it all on a national league striker.
    Heard Bonne wasn't a Bowyer signing

I don't know where you heard that, but when we signed him, Lee said they tried to sign him last January, to replace Grant and Steve Gallen had been watching him for 2 years and thought now was the right time to buy him, lets give Bonne a chance as well it can take awhile to settle into a new club
    Yup and Murray said that Roland wouldnt sell our kids

Not going to sound great to the fans is it if Bowyer / Gallen come out saying they never wanted Bonne is it
  • J BLOCK said:
    Redhenry said:
    Don't know if it's 100% true, but heard this
    YouWill be that virgin that has Roland’s ear
    Roland go break your neck.
    The most fitting way for Roland to bow out is accidentally due to an elaborate wanking accident

I'm thinking more Pulp Fiction where the Gimp should deal with Roly & Tommy, then make them do it to each other, what they've done to our club.
  • Redhenry said:
    Where did the money for Bonne come from? There must be some kind of system in place to recycle funds.

Otherwise if LB is given 200k as a budget for the season there is no way hes spending it all on a national league striker.

I don't know where you heard that, but when we signed him, Lee said they tried to sign him last January, to replace Grant and Steve Gallen had been watching him for 2 years and thought now was the right time to buy him, lets give Bonne a chance as well it can take awhile to settle into a new club
    Yes, I find it very hard to believe that any of our signings this summer (and indeed since Bowyer took over) were forced on him and Gallen. 
  • Swisdom said:
    DOUCHER said:

ami I close?
    Nearly, Driessen in the corner of the room filming on a 1980s camcorder.
  • Redhenry said:

Yup and Murray said that Roland wouldnt sell our kids

Not going to sound great to the fans is it if Bowyer / Gallen come out saying they never wanted Bonne is it
     But the difference is Bowyer is not Murray, and Bowyer didn’t have to say anything about wanting Bonne if all of that wasn’t true
    But to say nothing about a signing that supposed to be yours speaks volumes...
  • We can forget about Bowyer getting any transfer money.RD is trying to get rid,therefore will not invest as he is hoping to be gone,and therefore will not be here to profit from any increased transfer values.All money will go to cover his losses .
    Newsflash: RD is NOT trying to get rid. He'll break even this season and is content to bide his time.
  • J BLOCK said:
    Another thing, please do not for one second think Lyle will sign a new contract. Why would you? A player who has done a fantastic job in league one and is off the mark already in the championship, why would he stay at a club who has absolutely no ambition to be successful. He will not be here next season, I am certain. 
    If Wankpuffin still owns us I agree with you. 
    If new owners come in and offer him a proper contract I believe he will stay.

“Wankpuffin” what a great new word I’ve learnt today! 

Oi you miserable Wankpuffin, fuck off out of our club!