Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• oh the irony of Brentford using the profit from the sale of a previous "Charlton Cheepie" to prize anothe r of our dwindling assets away 
    Only factor that doesnt make sense is the fact that Taylor is now 29 - Doesnt really fall in line with Brentford's signing policy as they wont get much of a return on whatever they spend on him

i.e. they only have three other players in their squad who are older than 28
  • Taylor going would be the same as when Yann was sold.  
    The ultimate way to Kill all the good work Bow has done

i wonder if many would still back Duchatelet and attack CARD if we sold Taylor
  • Bubble said:
    https://twitter.com/tombarclay_/status/1158648229354987520?s=21

I'm told Charlton, Wigan and Shrewsbury have all put in loan offers for West Brom's Sam Field. Wigan and Barnsley also made permanent bids but Baggies don't want to sell. One to watch before the deadline

He's gonna go to Shrewsbury isnt he!!
  • If Lyle goes then it HAS to be riots... 
  • Seen Burnley want 2.5 million for nakki Wells so I think Lyle should be worth double that but we won’t be able to replace him so we can’t afford to sell him his the only first team striker we got. 
    Its crazy we got  what 4-5 million in I think with Lookman add on and Dijksteel fee  give bowyer half of that to spend and we could have had a shot at play offs. And old twat Roland would have been laughing all the way to the bank. Knobhead 
  • cafcwill said:
    Taylor going would be the same as when Yann was sold.  

Of course they still would

Its the boycotters fault because if they brought season tickets then Roland wouldnt have to sell these players
  • cafcwill said:

Don't think anyone backs RD mate. 
    Handful moan about card. 
  • edited August 2019
    oh the irony of Brentford using the profit from the sale of a previous "Charlton Cheepie" to prize anothe r of our dwindling assets away 
    Only factor that doesnt make sense is the fact that Taylor is now 29 - Doesnt really fall in line with Brentford's signing policy as they wont get much of a return on whatever they spend on him

i.e. they only have three other players in their squad who are older than 28
    It makes perfect sense if Brentford only haven’t to pay out chick feed from their transfer pot of gold, and two days before the windows slams shut.
  • Brentford already have signed Maupay's replacement, a kid called Mbueno.
  • Do we still need to be patient and trust Bow and Gallen?

Cos they may be great at their jobs but they aren’t miracle workers. 5 in as a minimum in 2 and a half days. Ain’t gonna happen
  • Sponsored links:

He's not a Striker, he's a right midfielder isnt he
  • We won't offer Lyle a decent contract - that much is certain. I am surprised he hasn't been sold by RD.

What other players will command a fee? 
  • 21cws said:
    If Taylor goes it’s all over. Would kill the team spirit bowyer has got into them 
    Plus he would be replaced by a cheap freebie and kids just past puberty on loan.
  • cafcwill said:

There will always be some in that camp. They will take any stance rather than admit CARD are right or interrupt their cosy "matchday experience"
    Unbelievably this is still true. I almost got kicked out the ground by the bigger stewards just over a year ago because of arguing with some moron who genuinely believes that RD hasn’t done anything wrong. Of course it wasn’t worth my time but it really got me wound up.

Unfortunately, even after everything, there are some that just still don’t get it. 
  • The Belgium tit only gives 2% of his time just give Taylor What he wants, just slip it under the radar he’ll never know hahaha
  • Having been anti boycott,my first thought when I saw the Taylor Rumour was to demand my season ticket money back,this would be a disaster ,i just dont see how we could recover from this.I honestly feel Bowyer would walk,and Roland would finally have achieved his aim and alienated even the most diehard(and Gullible like me) of supporters.This has really got to me,i am just off to Golf and am terrified of getting home and seeing the news confirmed.
  • Sponsored links:

• We need 2 strikers as it is to compliment/provide back up to Taylor, something that we haven't been able to do all summer.

So how would we ever be able to replace Taylor in 3 days?

• edited August 2019
    So its come to this, we are now a feeder team to Brentford. 
  • Bye Lyle, bye AD :(
  • CAFCTrev said:
    That's so last season mate
  • Tbf I'm surprised Taylor hasn't been sold.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    That's so last season mate
    15 years ago Ipswich was our feeder team...
  • Our club is slowly being put through a really slow painful miserable torturous death...while he just laughs at us...well I hope that Roland goes the same way...hate saying/thinking that,but... "it is what it is"...I've never hated or despised someone I have never met as much as this absolute c%#t 
    He's not a Striker, he's a right midfielder isnt he
    Nor was Maupay until they converted him.