Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Travelling to Wembley on Sunday

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Where are the coaches likely to park? Right outside Wembley?
    Larkfield.
  • Options
    I'm leaving my home in Leicestershire around 6 am tomorrow,  Getting a lift to the station via my brother in law, train to London Bridge, where I'm meeting @DaveStorry and @TCE. Then onto Wembley via a boozer or twoThen onto Wembley via a boozer or two
    Looks like he's fallen for it @DaveStorry, see you Baker Street. 😂😂

• Options
    0813 choo choo Wool Dorset, meeting my lad at Baker St 1100 and then the other 18 of us mob @ Wembley
  • Options
    "choo choo Wool Dorset"?

What the hell are you blethering on about man?
  • Options
    Waiting at Cork airport right now for out flight to Stansted. National Express into Liverpool st. Haven't thought too much about which tube to get yet. Will figure that out when we get there. Then we will have to queue for half a morning to get our tickets. COYR
  • Options
    "choo choo Wool Dorset"?

What the hell are you blethering on about man?
    He's getting a train from Wool in Dorset I imagine
  • Options
    Drive to Crewe, train to Euston, check in to hotel, several liveners, then tube to Wembley Park.
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    Waiting at Cork airport right now for out flight to Stansted. National Express into Liverpool st. Haven't thought too much about which tube to get yet. Will figure that out when we get there. Then we will have to queue for half a morning to get our tickets. COYR
    Metropolitan line goes from Liverpool Street to Wembley Park 

• Options
    Having a latte at Leigh Delamare services M4 . Coya.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parking at Harrow on the Hill station car park.
  • Options
    On the first train from Didcot to Paddington after a wedding yesterday. Cabbie from the hotel was a Tranmere fan who was at the game yesterday, taking that as an omen...
  • Options
    On the first train of the morning from Plymouth to Paddington. Not seen any other Addicks yet. Bricking it
  • Options
    Loads on the train already that's just stopped at Sevenoaks. It's gonna be a good day.
  • Options
    Loads on my High Speed train at the moment
  • Options
    TN15 said:
    Loads on the train already that's just stopped at Sevenoaks. It's gonna be a good day.
    I will be getting on there shortly, ps you must be local to me, my postcode is tn15....
  • Options
    No one at Membury services....
  • Options
    Quite a few on train from Wickford this morning. 
  • Options
    Quite surprised at all the places Charlton fans are coming from this morning, a lot more diverse than I was expecting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Waiting for my party to assemble then getting the 10:42 from Swanley to Victoria.  Should be full of Addicks as it's stopped everywhere enroute from Canterbury West.
  • Options
    TN15 said:
    I will be getting on there shortly, ps you must be local to me, my postcode is tn15....
  • Options
    Up the road from Seal.
  • Options
    Loads of Charlton in Dartford.
  • Options
    19 of us met at Wetherspoons in Victoria and are now heading to Wembley.
  • Options
    Few on my train up from Folkestone, including someone in a Sunderland shirt.
  • Options
    Sunderland fans on the c2c from Basildon!! No other charlton 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    TN15 said:
    Up the road from Seal.
    Close then, I am Kemsing, maybe I have seen your flag before then....
  • Options
    1 Sunderland fan with his shirt covered up and about a thousand Charlton on my Sidcup train!
  • Options
    On the overground, currently at Wilsden junction, dozen or so addicks on the train