Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Travelling to Wembley on Sunday

15678911»

Comments

• None on the train from Leeds, unsurprisingly. Few Sunderland fans though and randomly one Boro fan. 
  • On the train to london from Chelmsford now. Plenty of red shirts... A good half of them being Sunderland shirts! Never knew of the Essex mackem diaspora
  • Joined a Dartford Loop train at Lewisham so packed we all had to race down to the last coaches. Bumped into @razil and @ken from bexley on the platform, hoping to catch them again on the Jubilee
  • Packed train from Lee. Then Hither Green. Loads got on at Lewisham too.

• On train from tonbridge 
    Full of red shirts
  • In T.G.I. Leicester Square for pre match food and beer , if you are looking for somewhere to eat it’s currently empty!
  • Two Sunderland fans at the station in Bookham in Surrey...

And then good luck wishes from a Palace fan on the train!
  • edited May 2019
    bbob said:
    Solidgone said:
    Would fans please use the met line so that I can have the jubilee line for myself. Thank you. 
    Surely the Jubilee is the designated Charlton line

ALL train lines, are designated Charlton lines.
    Correct. This is the designated Sunderland transport

Oi, Jimmy Seed looked after these pit ponies when he was 14!
  • No queues for tickets at noon. Been very quiet since we got here, majority are Sunderland fans thus far 
  • Big queue full of Sunderland getting on tube at King's Cross. Good atmosphere so far. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Our flight from Newquay to Heathrow got cancelled due to fog so not making Wembley, gutted. Will cheer the boys on from the sofa, have a great day all!!
  • On the coach on the North Circular. Should be there in 25 minutes in theory. This journey is dragging, just want to be there! 
  • Walked out of Wembley Park. Wembley way was full of Sunderland just like in 1998. It’s a sign, I tell thee 
  • Bumped into so many old friends and some new ones yesterday, made it a very special day and more so before the match part of it.
  • Joined a Dartford Loop train at Lewisham so packed we all had to race down to the last coaches. Bumped into @razil and @ken from bexley on the platform, hoping to catch them again on the Jubilee
    Good to see you, went with Razil to the Grapes @ London Bridge, then went with my small group to the the Green Man at Wembley, great atmosphere, caught up with some of my sons friends. Great day, surprised I could keep up with it all, got home Sunday night about 10pm, down in Hythe. Any other CAFC fans down here besides Saga Lout?