Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bonne Confirmed

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    “He [Bowyer] had his methods and in a way it worked. In the moment when he is screaming and shouting I thought ‘he hates me and it must be something personal’.

Not the most wholesome of praise for Bowyer and reading that I would say he was unimpressed about being called out so publicly.  It is something I think does Bowyer no favours and hope he changes personally.
    Football is a game fuelled by emotions. Some things should stay behind closed doors.

• Options
    “He [Bowyer] had his methods and in a way it worked. In the moment when he is screaming and shouting I thought ‘he hates me and it must be something personal’.

Not the most wholesome of praise for Bowyer and reading that I would say he was unimpressed about being called out so publicly.  It is something I think does Bowyer no favours and hope he changes personally.
    Did Ferguson no harm giving the hair dryer even kicking a boot at Becks head.
  • Options
    He’s got 1 in 5 in the league this season 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Goalscoring record at qpr to date
    1 in 2
    He's still pony. 
    Very soon it will be  1 in 10
    Bonne Bonne Bonne.
  • Options
    I watched some of their game at Bournemouth. They were pressed back in the periods i did see, and only broke forward a couple of times. Neat at times, frustrating at others. Not a good game to measure an individual player in I'd suggest, as Bournemouth looked a class above.
  • Options
    Does anyone remember the debut hat trick for Makinok at Preston ?
    the “Lord Mayor’s Show” lasted another dozen games before they gave up on him. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No real expectation on him when he was was here.
    QPR and their fans fancy themselves a bit. Plus they've payed relatively big money for him and will be on his back pretty quick if things don't go there way.

Be interested to see how he handles it.
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights, it was a good save from the goalie to be fair. However it’s a chance you’d want your new striker to be scoring, but the typical chance he was missing every week for us. QPR fans need to get used to it.
  • Options
    We cashed out well on him but he’s playing well there 
  • Options
    Much as people can moan about Bonne, how would we feel if we'd spent £17m on Dominic Solanke only for him to score 5 in 52. Yes the vast majority have been in the PL but he's hardly setting the division alight with 1 from 6 games this season for one of the favourites to go up
  • Options
    "QPR just have no fire power". According to SSN's Bianca Westwood at the game where they are currently losing 2-0 to Cardiff

Ouch!
  • Options
    "QPR just have no fire power". According to SSN's Bianca Westwood at the game where they are currently losing 2-0 to Cardiff

Ouch!
    Preston I think you'll find...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Goalscoring record at qpr to date
    1 in 2
    Update
    1 goal in 2 1/2 games
  • Options
    Blimey, the results to that tweet are pretty classless.  Always gave his best for us imo and has a chance to make it.  £2M for a striker is nothing nowadays.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    *Chucks Laughing*
    Or Chuks.

Aneke and Bonne worked well together at times. For some reason Bowyer saw it as either or.
  • Options
    Much as people can moan about Bonne, how would we feel if we'd spent £17m on Dominic Solanke only for him to score 5 in 52. Yes the vast majority have been in the PL but he's hardly setting the division alight with 1 from 6 games this season for one of the favourites to go up
    To be fair if we get to the point where we are able to spend £17m on a player it will mean we are doing really well (well I would hope we are to have that sort of cash)

I won’t be moaning I promise, I dream of those days again!! 

• Options
    Blimey, the results to that tweet are pretty classless.  Always gave his best for us imo and has a chance to make it.  £2M for a striker is nothing nowadays.
    IMHO I never rated him.....first touch was terrible and never really won many headers
  • Options
    Update for this season 
    League appearances 6 goals scored 1 🤷‍♂️