Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Hilarious quick change of thread title guys.

(Yeh, I know its no laughing matter :/ )
  • SexyDave said:
    Also heard it was Gallagher that wanted to leave as he wants to be chasing play offs/promotion
    You heard wrong, it was Chelsea’s decision 100%
    Fair enough. Been at work all day and not caught up with the millions posts on here... Just passing what I was told. Same person told me about Maddison signing tomorrow as well though, I do hope that one is accurate! 
  • mart77 said:
    Not sure if it’s been said but Southall likes certain select tweets that he’s sent and of the few he liked one was from a guy who asked if Bows and Maddison were the ‘deals pending’.

On a side note I wonder would we swap Marriott and Taylor. May suit us both in the circumstances.
    Liked a pic of my dog a Charlton shirt the other day!
    my Dog is not signing for Charlton!
    ITK 😉😂
  • WSS said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Christ, how do people get sucked in by that crap 🤦‍♂️
    Teaches me to listen to @Gumbo
    If only you still had the power of the Flag at your disposal @WSS 😈
  • Some people are pathetic 
    Yup. That’s why social media is such a load of old bollocks. 
  • Charlton pathetic 
  • Another 63 posts, anything actually happening or just more wild speculation and gesticulating?
  • I hate this fake social media bollcks, why do we have to be subjected to it and what's the actual point in it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably had this but January Transfer Window.
  • Another 63 posts, anything actually happening or just more wild speculation and gesticulating?
    It's all doom and gloom, a meteor about the size of the Isle of Wight is about to strike the northern hemisphere so I'm already sheltering in my nuclear bunker.

What is happening at Charlton pales into insignificance 😏.
  • Funny how after feeling so optimistic on the weekend with the news of LB new contract and players coming in to pessimism now. Taylor may be going, Gallagher gone, Maddison may not join us, the Blackpool striker not coming and with two weeks to go, nothing seems to be happening. MS says he is continuing with offers pending, so perhaps I will just hope for two more weeks. More players coming back from injuries, no more serious injuries, LB signs contract and Taylor stays, so cross everything, and just hope we may just be getting some success before the end of the season
    It's called the transfer rumour thread
  • Bubble said:
    WSS said:
    Pulled out of Maddison deal
    Fake account on Twitter
    Some people are so very odd 
    How can Twitter allow a fake account to be set up with exactly the same details? Farcical.
  • Bubble said:
    WSS said:
    Fake account on Twitter
    How can Twitter allow a fake account to be set up with exactly the same details? Farcical.
    The username is slightly different.
  • Bubble said:
    WSS said:
    Fake account on Twitter
    I'm not sure what you expect twitter to do
  • Yep it's the old "1 looks like an l in certain fonts" trick. If you you report blatant impersonation accounts twitter sometimes bans them though.
  • Will Grigg going Swindon.

I feel like I may be going crazy here, but is it weird that I feel like I'd have him here at the moment? I know he may not have the best championship record but he can get goals. 

Odd move going Swindon imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Think you might be exaggerating slightly there Exiled.
    Not convinced it's as much as 0.1% fact.
  • Will Grigg going Swindon.

I feel like I may be going crazy here, but is it weird that I feel like I'd have him here at the moment? I know he may not have the best championship record but he can get goals. 

Need to replace Doyle, who some on here would have been happy to spend money on ha ha ha 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Will Grigg going Swindon.

Need to replace Doyle, who some on here would have been happy to spend money on ha ha ha 
    What after his gazillion goals this season??....
  • supaclive said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

In the 4th division, after he was a massive flop in the 3rd last season, to stay in the 2nd?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    supaclive said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

In the 4th division, after he was a massive flop in the 3rd last season, to stay in the 2nd?
    I didn't suggest him but vs Davison with 1 senior goal to his name?.....
  • supaclive said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    supaclive said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I didn't suggest him but vs Davison with 1 senior goal to his name?.....
    Who is about 10 years younger, and 4th choice? 
  • Right now he is 1st choice
    So I see why people (not me) may mention him!
  • supaclive said:
    Right now he is 1st choice
    So I see why people (not me) may mention him!
    He isn't "1st choice" he is currently the only choice.  If you want to splash cash on Doyle, you might as well spend it on someone that has a good goal record in the Dutch second divison and is ten years younger. I don't know, maybe Polish Pete?