Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• thenewbie said:
    RedChaser said:
    thenewbie said:
    Seriously what the hell is up with the quote box!? 
    Operator error 😉
    Probably!
    Actually I'm always having issues with it, if you back space early doors on a post past the first letter it goes up into the quote you're responding to. So then I have to delete everything and start all over!
  • thenewbie said:
    RedChaser said:
    thenewbie said:
    Seriously what the hell is up with the quote box!? 
    Operator error 😉
    Probably!
    PICNIC 

Problem in chair, not in computer
  • Everybody's talking about Maddison
    But I can't hear a word they're saying
    Only the echoes of my mind
  • Laddick01 said:
    I have heard 3 names from various sources - 1 more reliable than others I must add. -  ill put the 3 names it ive heard -  Scott Fraser from Burton , Billy Gilmour ( loan from Chelsea ) - Matej Vydra. 
    This post has 12 likes. I know we are desperate for signings but this is 100% made up rubbish.

My personal favourite is his post about a medical a few days ago.
    Would you like to discuss in private ?? 
  • CAFCOlly said:
    Laddick01 said:
    I have heard 3 names from various sources - 1 more reliable than others I must add. -  ill put the 3 names it ive heard -  Scott Fraser from Burton , Billy Gilmour ( loan from Chelsea ) - Matej Vydra. 
    This post has 12 likes. I know we are desperate for signings but this is 100% made up rubbish.

Is this the internet version of "do you want to take this outside" to Macros car park ..?
    Fixed that for you mate 😉
  • Shall we all just get pissed in Preston? Forget about this transfer business? 
  • Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:

No it’s fairly simple. You make stuff up.

According to your post history we should’ve signed Nketiah, Parrott and Hogan all in the last 6 months. 

One of your names may be right, who knows, but all you’re doing is taking names off of Twitter and from other weird sources and claiming them as your own.

It’s amazing how fictional rumours seem to give some people such a kick.
    Thanks for going back through my post history - most appreciated. - Hogan was only in this window not 6 months ago but don't want to appear pedantic. 

Thanks also for reading all my posts - lets see who is proved correct. -  ill await an apology from you when any come to fruition. 

Too many people like yourself on this forum promoting negativity. - thought that gold sold when Roland left a few weeks ago - but the smell still lingers strongly with some people. 

Step up to the plate and contribute and not criticise. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds also linked with Maddison from what I'm hearing up here. You hearing the same @Leeds_Addick ?
    Maddison
  • This is a couple of seasons old, but quite revealing in the craziness of the January transfer window and particularly deadline day:-

Chris Wilder behind the scenes on deadline day:
    <a href="https://vimeo.com/258075089">https://vimeo.com/258075089</a><br>
  • Leeds also linked with Maddison from what I'm hearing up here. You hearing the same @Leeds_Addick ?
    In Greenwich I've heard that Maddison might sign for Charlton -_-

But seriously I cant see Leeds going for him. Aside from Bamford for £7m Leeds don't spend a lot of money. Summer window they spent £0.

If they sign anyone this window they depserately need another striker so would put any money they have into that.

• Only if there’s a proper bid
    Quote Tweet
    · 17m
    @reluctantnicko Any more information on Gnanduillet leaving Blackpool.
    Cutting edge stuff. Comes across a bit of a chancer this Nixon bloke.
  • The magic of the updated squad list working straight away.

No sooner than it is put up than rumours of not one but two signings appear.

Reach out and like the updated squad list to increase its magic power.
    But none signed before deadline for Preston game so does not count  :)
  • Something about Maddison, not sure what.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not expecting LB to sign before weekend as he said he has to sort out a couple of problems with the contract, but for now he is concentrating on the Preston game
  • ross1 said:
    The magic of the updated squad list working straight away.

No sooner than it is put up than rumours of not one but two signings appear.

Reach out and like the updated squad list to increase its magic power.
    But none signed before deadline for Preston game so does not count  :)
    Blame yourselves.

Needed more likes to make the magic work.
  • ross1 said:
    Not expecting LB to sign before weekend as he said he has to sort out a couple of problems with the contract, but for now he is concentrating on the Preston game
    couple of problems like salary, length of contract, severance pay …...
  • Something about Maddison, not sure what.
    by Sillav Nitram & Garfunkel

And here's to you, Mr. Maddison 
    Jesus loves you more than you will know
    Whoa, whoa, whoa
    God bless you, please, Mr. Maddison...

Oh, sorry, wrong thread
  • Nice to see some reinforcements for the squad for the january games
  • Chizz said:
    I've heard that LB is not expected to sign before the weekend and he has said he has to sort out a couple of problems with the contract.  I have also heard for now he is concentrating on the Preston game. 
    I've also heard Pratley is pushing on 40