Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Random. 29 and moderate success in China.
  • edited December 2019
    Random. 29 and moderate success in China.
    51 in 75 moderate? Check out his spectacular YouTube goals. Taylor is 29.
  • edited December 2019
    MarcusH26 said:
    Toney would be excellent but I can't see anyone meeting the £10m+ valuation Peterborough want for him 
    I do. Question to me is... why sell now? If he finishes on pace with 28 goals he might even get PL attention in the summer window. If Herbie Kane is worth £7M then Toney is worth £10M, imho.
  • Posh have failed to score in their last 2 matches, Toney and Maddison have clearly had their heads turned by Gallen
    Its a yearly event when Peterborough choke!!

Always have a pretty good start (with Strikers firing) yet never seem to have the defence to see it through
  • I’d have Leon back if it’s a freebie. His time with us was a battle between CP and Tony Jimenez as CP didn’t want him so hardly used him.
  • I’d have Leon back if it’s a freebie. His time with us was a battle between CP and Tony Jimenez as CP didn’t want him so hardly used him.
    But also he was around at the same time as possibly our most skillful forward since Di Canio so looked like an ungainly lump in comparison.
  • cfgs said:
    I’d have Leon back if it’s a freebie. His time with us was a battle between CP and Tony Jimenez as CP didn’t want him so hardly used him.
    But also he was around at the same time as possibly our most skillful forward since Di Canio so looked like an ungainly lump in comparison.
    I rated Paul Hayes as well 
  • Sponsored links:

• only a day and a bit and this will be open again so a rush of activity expected 
  • Laddick01 said:
    According to Football Insider we are looking at Leon Clarke currently at Sheffield United. 
    Can’t see what he’d give us that Taylor/Bonne don’t. Might be an adequate replacement for Hemed as he seems to have improved slightly.
    How will he replace Hemed? We own Hemed, we won't have anyone lining up to buy him and we can't send him back...
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    According to Football Insider we are looking at Leon Clarke currently at Sheffield United. 
    Can’t see what he’d give us that Taylor/Bonne don’t. Might be an adequate replacement for Hemed as he seems to have improved slightly.
    How will he replace Hemed? We own Hemed, we won't have anyone lining up to buy him and we can't send him back...
    Be surprised if he features for us again. Probably end up back in the second Spanish division or something with us selling for a tiny fee if any at all.
  • edited December 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Be surprised if he features for us again. Probably end up back in the second Spanish division or something with us selling for a tiny fee if any at all.
    He won't go until end of season and when he does, it'll be free. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Wouldn’t surprise me if Hemed went out on loan or was allowed to move on for nothing.
  • Scoham said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Wouldn’t surprise me if Hemed went out on loan or was allowed to move on for nothing.
    Depends on the takeover and budget but agree can see it happening if esi do get it done 
  • I think we’ll buy in a striker. Don’t think we’ll be spending much though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Link to Leon Clarke false according to Rich Cawley.
  • Think signings start 2nd January as not a bank holiday.But before midday if they play against Swansea.
  • Think signings start 2nd January as not a bank holiday.But before midday if they play against Swansea.
    They are saying Rooney will play Thursday night so surely we can sign an eleigible player. 
  • Richard J said:
    Think signings start 2nd January as not a bank holiday.But before midday if they play against Swansea.
    They are saying Rooney will play Thursday night so surely we can sign an eleigible player. 
    It’s down to when the signing was made. Rooney was signed months ago so the paperwork will have been approved already
  • I saw the Glenn Murray rumour yesterday but it might have been someone quoting from Charlton Life.
  • Richard J said:
    Think signings start 2nd January as not a bank holiday.But before midday if they play against Swansea.
    Didnt notice Rooney had signed for them,Sky havent mentioned it at all......
    Last night the commentator said it sas Derby's last pre-Rooney era game.
  • Well I assume that Gerrard still has a lot of friends at Anfield. Can well believe this being true.