Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:

Doucher in conference with his 'Man in the know'

l look a bit more like james bond than that carly - think of a cross between sean connery and roger moore in their prime

• Macronate said:
    DOUCHER said:

Doucher in conference with his 'Man in the know'

l look a bit more like james bond than that carly - think of a cross between sean connery and roger moore in their prime

and the only tea towel in the room would have been held by my wife or mum after making the tea 
  • my man in the know (mitk from now on) - has confirmed that he was told field is out for the season and has told me who told him so i very much doubt it's not right
  • DOUCHER said:
    my man in the know (mitk from now on) - has confirmed that he was told field is out for the season and has told me who told him so i very much doubt it's not right
    So he is on the bench tomorrow? ;)
  • cfgs said:
    DOUCHER said:
    my man in the know (mitk from now on) - has confirmed that he was told field is out for the season and has told me who told him so i very much doubt it's not right
    yeah, the same treatment bench he'll be on for the next few months is hould think - wba must be pleased - can we have a replacement, these 2 are broke
  • So have we terminated Leko's loan or not? I thought we had, if so it would seem odd to me that his loan would be on different terms to Field. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    cfgs said:
    DOUCHER said:
    yeah, the same treatment bench he'll be on for the next few months is hould think - wba must be pleased - can we have a replacement, these 2 are broke
    Considering Field was meant to come back to us then re-twisted his knee with the baggies, that one isn't our fault... 🤷‍♂️
  • DOUCHER said:
    He’s not out for the season, looking for a late February return. I expect us to keep him. 
  • He's the idiot that almost chopped his finger off
    Now I remember who he is, good player, would be a decent signing.
  • John bostock being linked with a loan move 
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:
    You sure he is not getting mixed up with Leko. A lot of evidence seems to suggest Field will be staying. 

Though maybe it depends on who we get in over this transfer window, and if we need that loan spot more urgently. 
  • FAVADDICK said:
    John bostock being linked with a loan move 
    That wouldn't surprise me. I suspected he migjt be in the mix. Move back to London. He was linked with us a few times in the Parky / Powell era. This would certainly mean Field is off. 

Hardly featured for Forest. Thought he did well against us ibn the league game
  • edited January 2020
    Bostock changed the game and dictated the play when he came on as a sub for Forest earlier in the season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Curbey said:
    The names we are being linked doesn't seem like we have as much money as some people originally thought.
    I doubt players are desperate to sign for us at present.
  • Curbey said:
    The names we are being linked doesn't seem like we have as much money as some people originally thought.
    Agreed. Can’t believe we haven’t signed Kane and Sterling yet.
  • edited January 2020
    shine166 said:
    Amos is ours 
    I included Amos because I wasn't sure as I remember CL folk saying don't waste a loan on a reserve keeper ? 
    The  8 loanees  must be quality and already fit, not ex decent players that haven't played for a year. If we have new dynamic owners why isn't a bid made for Cullen now?it would free up another place and show we have ambition. Josh should  be fit in February !
    I rate Sam Field and see him as a successor to Darren Pratley; if West Bromwich get promoted then a bid for him in the Summer may be the best option when we will know if he's injury prone or just unlucky.

Football acumen and Business acumen need to dove tail  this Month for Cafc.

• My mate, a West Ham fan just text me saying it looks like Cullen is signing a new deal for Hammers!
    No Idea where his info is from...
  • Curbey said:
    If Bows, Gallen & JJ think bringing in 2/3 loanees that will help Champ survival and then go again in the summer I think we’ll be delighted. 
  • Dwight Gayle not in the Newcastle match day squad today. Talkshite commentary team speculating he might be off #JustWondering #HighlyUnlikely
  • Whilst i'd be stunned if it did happen, i don't think we could get a better striker at this level than Gayle_MrDick said:
    Dwight Gayle not in the Newcastle match day squad today. Talkshite commentary team speculating he might be off #JustWondering #HighlyUnlikely

• mart77 said:
    My mate, a West Ham fan just text me saying it looks like Cullen is signing a new deal for Hammers!
    The ExWHUemployee guy on Twitter who is seen as one of West Ham’s most itk fans has said it looks like Cullen will be signing a new deal with them soon. 

If ESI were going to pull any rabbits out of hats I had hoped this might have been one, as tough as I knew getting a deal done would be.
    Getting him on a longer deal increases his sale value to WHU both now and especially in the summer.
  • My mate, a West Ham fan just text me saying it looks like Cullen is signing a new deal for Hammers!

So they can get more money for him , when we put our bid in.