Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• I've heard 1 in today, I'm expecting maddison fro. Peterborough but that's more hope tbh 
  • edited January 2020
    HE:TN was talking to Steven Gerrard today, could be nothing and totally un Charlton related but there was talk on here about Lyle possibly heading that way?

Source, Twitter 
  • Transfer deadline to play tomorrow ticking.....probably next week now 👍🏻
  • HE:TN was talking to Steven Gerrard today, could be nothing and totally un Charlton related but there was talk on here about Lyle possibly heading that way?

Source, Twitter 
    Would he be talking for the club, would imagine that is MS role. 
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    I've heard 1 in today, I'm expecting maddison fro. Peterborough but that's more hope tbh 
    Heard from where? Facebook, Twitter, a journalist or someone just saying i reckon we'll get 1 in today???!!!
  • Palace allowing Wickham to go on loan to a Championship side if they sign Tosun who is having a medical. What do you think? 
  • Scarfy spotted in new eltham. 
  • edited January 2020
    bromdog said:
    Palace allowing Wickham to go on loan to a Championship side if they sign Tosun who is having a medical. What do you think? 
    Very injury prone... Worse than Jonny Williams for getting match fit
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    I've heard 1 in today, I'm expecting maddison fro. Peterborough but that's more hope tbh 
    Heard from where? Facebook, Twitter, a journalist or someone just saying i reckon we'll get 1 in today???!!!
    He’s has sources 
  • Blimey.....nadda on the rumours front then? 
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    shuffs67 said:
    No rumours no whispers not even any hints

Take it we’ve ruled out a signing to make the squad tomorrow?  Not even any pretend rumours now..

Just seen Isco walk out of Macro's on the lower road
    He gets his catering tins of chopped tomatoes there
  • shuffs67 said:
    Bit like the takeover
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    He’s has sources 
    Cheers @Taxi_Lad

@Bolderhumphreyreid  i cant and won't confirm who told me, but i have no reason to disbelieve him. 
  • shuffs67 said:
    Bit like the takeover
    Or Andre Green signing... We all mentioned names but dont think anyone actually thought of him as an option before it was announced
  • I don't expect anything to happen today. I reckon the deal we were close to was either the Sheff Utd lad (he was perhaps a back up option and although it was all agreed we would prefer another target) or it was the Blackpool lad and we've not willing to pay over the odds). 

Gallen said we have 3 bids in for players, so we'd have to have a bid accepted, contracts agreed and signed, medical carried out and passed all today in order to announce something... I can't see it. 
    Dont forget... Bowyer went to speak with a player on Wednesday then a lot of that would have been out the way
    True but Bowyer also said that the player asked him about his own (Bowyers contract). That's unlikely to be sorted until Saturday when Lees agent meets Matt. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't expect anything to happen today. I reckon the deal we were close to was either the Sheff Utd lad (he was perhaps a back up option and although it was all agreed we would prefer another target) or it was the Blackpool lad and we've not willing to pay over the odds). 

Gallen said we have 3 bids in for players, so we'd have to have a bid accepted, contracts agreed and signed, medical carried out and passed all today in order to announce something... I can't see it. 
    Dont forget... Bowyer went to speak with a player on Wednesday then a lot of that would have been out the way
    True but Bowyer also said that the player asked him about his own (Bowyers contract). That's unlikely to be sorted until Saturday when Lees agent meets Matt. 
    Very true, just hope they were acceptable of Bowyer's response to that question

After all watching Southall and Bowyer I've got no concerns about them having a fractuous relationship
  • Wednesday want wick ham on loan £25000 a week wages 
  • Wednesday want wick ham on loan £25000 a week wages 
    Thought they were already in FFP hot water 
  • Don’t know it’s in the sun today 
  • Lets not forget Borough comfortably beat WB a few weeks back.
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Wednesday want wick ham on loan £25000 a week wages 
    Thought they were already in FFP hot water 
    Fletcher out for 10 weeks, so they're looking for a replacement
  • Redrobo said:
    Take it we’ve ruled out a signing to make the squad tomorrow?  Not even any pretend rumours now..
    I take it we have dropped out of two signings because better are available. Still two hours to go and the fat lady hasn’t even put her makeup on yet.

No doubt they are trying, but getting the signings right is more important that one game.
    I completely agree, would’ve just been nice to have one in for this game seen as they’re as good as it gets in this league.  Feel for Josh Davidson the job being asked of him.
    Josh will be fine with Green and Doughty either side of him with Conor in behind. 
  • Sage said:
    Regarding the potential loan signing, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we make another one at the end of the month, so long as we manage to get Cullen in on a permanent contract. He’s falling further down the pecking order at West Ham, especially as they’ve got in Fernandes and apparently looking at getting in Fellaini too. The longer it goes on, the less chance he has of getting into that side. He’d be far better off signing for us permanently.
    Dont know why clubs dont just let clubs sign players yet include an opportunity to buy back / first refusal on any future deals

Means Cullen could come join us - No pissing about with going back every year - if he then reaches any potential; West Ham can purchase him again for a cheaper fee!!

Takes the piss a bit out of the club who have purchased the player in the first place and showed a bit  of that with Deulofeu and Barcelona