Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bristol City | Boxing Day | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to mention after the game I loved the way pratley and Taylor showed Da Silva (not that they should) no respect and got under his skin. 
    Why what happened between them?
    Not a great deal but da Silva gets a round of applause from the crowd, next thing you know we're 2-1 down.

Pratley went nose to nose in the box and Taylor bullied him couple of times.

We are too nice to returning players sometimes. 

Da Silva was never my favourite player and was no surprise we targeted a diags towards him just like very other league 1 team did against us when he was LB. 

LM yeah, I can see that but as a LB  nah, not for me thanks. 
    A pretty poor defender who a lot of our fans raved about because he was good going forward. Got bullied too easily.
    That’s nonsense, Dasilva wasn’t a poor defender and would be perfect in our diamond formation. Yes he’s small and we got targeted but I can’t remember many goals that came as a result of that. 
    He was poor defensively and numerous teams targetted him when we played against them due to his height. I watched him often enough to see his shortcomings.

There is more to being a defender than being good on the ball. 
  • Options
    I'd have him back in an instant if we are going to persist with wingbacks
  • Options
    Forgot to mention after the game I loved the way pratley and Taylor showed Da Silva (not that they should) no respect and got under his skin. 
    Not a great deal but da Silva gets a round of applause from the crowd, next thing you know we're 2-1 down.

Da Silva was never my favourite player and was no surprise we targeted a diags towards him just like very other league 1 team did against us when he was LB. 

A pretty poor defender who a lot of our fans raved about because he was good going forward. Got bullied too easily.
    Having watched a fair bit of premier league football recently, you’re also describing a lot of top-level defenders. 
  • Options

That’s nonsense, Dasilva wasn’t a poor defender and would be perfect in our diamond formation. Yes he’s small and we got targeted but I can’t remember many goals that came as a result of that. 
    He was poor defensively and numerous teams targetted him when we played against them due to his height. I watched him often enough to see his shortcomings.

There is more to being a defender than being good on the ball. 
    True but the current number 3 is poor going forward and defensively.  
  • Options
    Who the hell is Giovana Fuentes ?
    Who cares WHO she is when we can see what she looks like.