Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Barnsley | Sat 1 Feb | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• Options
    So can I take the rubber sheet off my mattress yet?

COYR
  • Options
    Looked like Phillips was holding his ribs after a kick.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Did you see how Kyle waved as he was leaving the pitch. He must be off..... 
    he was waving at the Barnsley fans
    Whooosh
  • Options
    Mowatt is a good player. They played some nice stuff. We were happy just to get rid of the ball up the field at times. Alfie needs to release the ball going forward. 
  • Options
    Just 5 wins out of the next 16 would get us to 48, which I think is just enough to keep us up. We can do it!!
  • Options
    Much needed 3 points, but we made a lot harder than it needed to be. If only we could defend..... Green worked his socks off, Cullen was immense - as he always is. Thank god we didn’t lose Taylor otherwise we would be really in the shit. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:
    Brilliant from the 6th minute to halftime. Then all the fouls and fatigue started to effect JW, then Lyle went off as well and we faded badly. 

I like Hemed though he works hard, he needs a goal badly.

How the hell the ref only showed their number 18 a card once is beyond me.
    I thought Hemed did well and battled
  • Options
    As unconvincing a win as you can get. 2-0 flattered us at h/t and other than the goals not another effort on target. Thank Gawd for Dills and the woodwork. A much needed three points though so no real complaints.
  • Options
    Totally different side with our main players back in the team.
    Great to get the three points and looking forward to going to stoke next week. 
    But right now I just wanna get home I'm absolutely freezing. 
  • Options
    God we needed that win.
  • Options
    That's the last time JFC comes on in midfield hopefully. He looked good at LWB for a bit earlier this season but has been a complete disaster in the middle 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vital win, but christ we rode our luck, while we do we always crumble in the second half?
  • Options
    Alfie needs to play wing back IMO. Let him get further forward and run at the defense. Great to have someone with his pace. Did I hear correctly that Fulham put a bid in for him?
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Talal said:
    Josh Cullen is the best player this club has had for a very long time.
    Wasn't at his best today though. 
    Second half I thought he was immense. Gets his foot in so many times. Had zero help from JFC and Pratley was out on his feet. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    We got lucky if we're honest. Still not convinced wing backs is a good option for us, we looked much more solid against Fulham. 
    Considering the surplus of Midfielders now, I think today is the last time we see wingbacks
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Talal said:
    We got lucky if we're honest. Still not convinced wing backs is a good option for us, we looked much more solid against Fulham. 
    Considering the surplus of Midfielders now, I think today is the last time we see wingbacks
    Dunno about that. Wingbacks still means three midfielders, none of whom have a winger remit