Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions for CAST to ask Matt Southall, 11 March

Comments

• Options
    Why are you still here ?
  • Options
    Who are ya?
  • Options
    I think the Trust should pull the meeting until the situation clears. 

They could be used for propergander purposes. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    I think the Trust should pull the meeting until the situation clears. 

They could be used for propergander purposes. 

disagree, wouldn't want them to duck the issue ;-))
  • Options
    What did Chris Parkes, a most loyal servant to the club, do to make you fire him?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I suspect Southall will likely pull the meeting. With Tahnoon engaging lawyers also, the less ammunition Southall supplies him with via public utterances the better I suspect. 
  • Options
    I suspect Southall will likely pull the meeting. With Tahnoon engaging lawyers also, the less ammunition Southall supplies him with via public utterances the better I suspect. 
    I bet his car breaks down en-route even though it had a £1500 quid service when it was only two weeks old....
  • Options
    How many packets of crisps can you fit in the back of a Range Rover?
  • Options
    How will the club start next season if we are unable to show we have the funds in place to pay the bills until June 2021? My understanding is that if we are unable to do this, we will get thrown out the league, as Bury were. 
    If we are allowed to start next season, how are we going to sign players bearing in mind we are under a registration embargo and with 16 players moving on once this season ends? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many packets of crisps can you fit in the back of a Range Rover?
    Depends on the flavour.
  • Options
    Who wrote and authorised the official statement of Nimer's resignation as Director? And where (with proof) is the resignation offer recorded?
  • Options
    Were you bald as a coot when you were born?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I know it seems like a small issue, but I would push on the Land Rover thing - how many were bought/leased, who for and with what money? 

I think that will give us some insight into whether TNs accusations of last night have validity. 
    Can you show us the receipts?
  • Options
    How much did you pay to buy the club.

Why did you lie about owning the ground, esp after saying you respected the fans & the history if the club.

What is the legal framework & timeline around buying the ground. Is there a contract & what are the terms if you break it.

Why did you go round being all Billy big bollox during January regardinv transfers when you now say you knew Nimer hadn't passed the EFL fit & proper test and he was the one financing it all.

Nah. Dont bother. He wont answer & you wont press him. Just like last time.
    The meeting won't happen.
  • Options
    You said in your statement late on Monday that only you and Heller had passed the EFL's Owners & Directors Test. Today, the EFL have confirmed that Tahnoon Nimer had passed the test so why did you seek to discredit him in this way?
  • Options
    Please CAST cancel this meeting. Its a mistake to be dragged into this now messy legal affair. Rise above it and wait to see what pans out. Walk away. 

If the guy has been coming out with whoppers already, he'll come out with more.  A total waste of time.
  • Options
    If Nimeer is not funding the club, who is? And what's your long-term plan for funds if it's not Nimeer? Can Charlton Athletic survive financially if nothing changes right now, I.e. no Nimeer money? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You said in your statement late on Monday that only you and Heller had passed the EFL's Owners & Directors Test. Today, the EFL have confirmed that Tahnoon Nimer had passed the test so why did you seek to discredit him in this way?
    Did he actually say that? I think he just (purposely) fails to mention Nimer passing it. 
  • Options
    Can you ask him when ADBD was created and why it's website was only created in September 2019  >:)
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Talal said:
    Did he actually say that? I think he just (purposely) fails to mention Nimer passing it. 
    He says they have passed it and then says "however, Nimer has yet to prove source of funds" or words to that effect which implies he is somehow wanting. Nimer has yet to provide sufficient funds but his defence looks like he thought he had but Southall has not passed these on. 
  • Options
    Posted same in main thread, hadn’t even seen this page. But should we be filming tomorrow’s Q&A, MS may make some statements about the club and his role since Jan that could be used as proof further down the dark road we’re on. 
  • Options
    No way he would turn up to this other than a conference call from Marbella

• Options
    Can somebody video or audio record this?
  • Options
    Apart from the flat and the car anything else you want to fess up to that Charlton are paying for your personal use?
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Apart from the flat and the car anything else you want to fess up to that Charlton are paying for your personal use?
    This is why he won't show. How can he really defend the spending face to face with fans?
  • Options
    I'd be amazed if the twister turns up for this potential crucifixion 
  • Options
    A genuine one is - Of all the people one the list, what do they individually do, day-to-day?