Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions for CAST to ask Matt Southall, 11 March

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Posted on other thread, CAST shared a statement on Twitter. Nothing much in it, just saying meeting happened, still worried, full report hopefully this evening.
    The admission that we were under transfer embargo from day one is pretty sizeable news, isn’t it?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Chunes said:
    Posted on other thread, CAST shared a statement on Twitter. Nothing much in it, just saying meeting happened, still worried, full report hopefully this evening.
    The admission that we were under transfer embargo from day one is pretty sizeable news, isn’t it?
    Is it? I'd assumed that was the case if source of funds never shown
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    se9addick said:
    Chunes said:
    I’d read it previously as though the embargo was only implemented after the EFL basically got fed up in waiting on the paperwork. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    It will be very interesting to see who appears with him. Especially those who wouldn't have to. Rubashow will be there as Comms and Lee Amis may also be there for moral support given he is also in the shit. If Heller is there and supportive it may ask more questions re Nimer given he also works for the ADBD group. I can't see Southall wanting anyone else there because they 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Chunes said:
    se9addick said:
    Chunes said:
    I’d read it previously as though the embargo was only implemented after the EFL basically got fed up in waiting on the paperwork. 
    No, both EFL and MS have previously (ie yesterday) admitted we have been under a transfer embargo from day 1 of their ownership. 
  • Options
    Genuinely so annoyed with him. Who does he think he is?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Chunes said:
    se9addick said:
    Chunes said:
    No, both EFL and MS have previously (ie yesterday) admitted we have been under a transfer embargo from day 1 of their ownership. 
    Ah ok, sorry, hard to keep up with the madness! 
  • Options
    Did he show up then?
  • Options
    Did he show up then?
    Did he? In OUR car, and then back to OUR apartment. Did he bring the super duper phone to work through the transfer embargo?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seeing at no one bothered to ask him last time

what is the largest animal you think you could catch if fired at you from a cannon?
    Soooooooooo?
  • Options
    Seeing at no one bothered to ask him last time

what is the largest animal you think you could catch if fired at you from a cannon?
    Soooooooooo?
    I’m ITK on this, apparently he thought about it for a while and then said “Puffer Fish” with a smarmy look on his face like he’d cracked the DaVinci code.
    I’m no expert on these fish but I wonder if those little spikes are poisonous and he’s just made an absolute tit of himself? I’ll get back to you on this...