Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions for CAST to ask Matt Southall, 11 March

Comments

• Options
    Will he bottle it? 
    If he turn up, will he be in a range rover?
    😂
  • Options
    Ask him if you can have the meeting at the flat overlooking the Shard? Could pick you all up in the fleet of Range Rovers.
  • Options
    Once again @cafcdave123 asking the questions no one will ever dare ask...
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Once again @cafcdave123 asking the questions no one will ever dare ask...
    The question was originally put forward by a man much wiser than myself but it is a question I believe needs answering
  • Options
    Given he will be kicked out soon via a Court Injunction, why will he still be turning up, unless he thinks he can steal more before he's out? If he's only had someone fill him in on today he will realise he has no way back. He can't talk his way out of this and it can only get worse for him. God help him if Lee Amis is his back-up.
  • Options
    If he turns up to this I’m not sure if I’ll respect him more or if it will be confirmation that he’s an idiot. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    If I get pissed after work, can I borrow that flat?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    If he turns up to this I’m not sure if I’ll respect him more or if it will be confirmation that he’s an idiot. 
    I think it's just another example of his naivity, if he turns up.

After that list was confirmed to be correct by his chum Amis, sod the questions just slate him for an hour 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I hope anybody attending ignores any kind of information embargo suggested...in the unlikely event of the meeting happening anyway.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I think it's just another example of his naivity, if he turns up.

After that list was confirmed to be correct by his chum Amis, sod the questions just slate him for an hour 
    Yep, Nimer’s actually destroyed him. Don’t mess with that geezer. 
  • Options
    Matt upon reflection do you think we should have signed a defender in January

Instead of working 20 plus hours a day down at the local Range rover dealers deciding which interiors to have fitted, by the way did you get a good discount on car wow?
  • Options
    Should we be playing 4-4-2?
  • Options
    How about "why are you still here?"
  • Options
    Have you heard of Richard Nixon? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you realistically sell your PL ambitions to future signings, when you can only offer them up to 3k a week..? 

You said you be 'making decisions fans wouldn’t like'...Did you expect to achieve this so quickly..? 
  • Options
    Can I have a Range Rover?
  • Options
    Can someone take one of those clicker things to count up the number of 'you knows' he uses? 

I suspect he throws those in as a stalling tactic while he dreams up another fantasy.
  • Options
    Wouldn’t put it past Southall to say he has a headache and a cough so can’t attend as he is self isolating. 
    I think he might be mad enough go attend.
  • Options
    No way. Not sure the police would be happy if he did either. Can whoever is organising the meeting guarantee his safety?  It really is a ridiculous notion it can go ahead. 
  • Options
    Can this be streamed live on the Interweb for all so we can all tune in with the popcorn???
    In all seriousness, it would be fantastic if the event was streamed for all to see. Maybe use Webex? This is a genuine suggestion.
  • Options
    I am more interested to know if he will turn up for work today. I bet he doesn't.