Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions for CAST to ask Matt Southall, 11 March

Comments

• Options
    Heyyyyyy, Hey Southall, I wanna knooowwwwwww why you're such a....

Well you get the picture.
    standards, love, standards, tsk tsk
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    cafc999 said:
    The train station is 500 yards away, how fast do you reckon it would take you to run there?
    "It's a long way to Charlton station.  It's a long way to go "

" You'll never make the station "

Old songs from the 1970's are still relevant today. 
  • Options
    Do you think I should go for the Vogue or the SVR and do the 22" alloys work well?
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    The train station is 500 yards away, how fast do you reckon it would take you to run there?
    He'd stick in a bill for a pair of 300 quid trainers
    Plus £20,000 for consultancy fees 
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    cafc999 said:
    "It's a long way to Charlton station.  It's a long way to go "

" You'll never make the station "

Old songs from the 1970's are still relevant today. 
    Another one 'you're going home like Sandy Richardson'.
  • Options
    How can you live a £12.5 k flat with £100k payment incl ‘consultantcy’ fees & speak about the club being run sustainably ? 

Why did you pretend to pursue million pound signings, when there was no money ? 

When are you resigning & If you have any respect for Charlton, supporters, staff, history why are you still here ? 

Even (from a delusional state) you think you are in the right - your relationship with TN - the owner has irrevocably broken down- how can you think you can stay in post ? 

Is your bank balance more important than the well being of Charlton football club ? 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:
    How can you live a £12.5 k flat with £100k payment incl ‘consultantcy’ fees & speak about the club being run sustainably ? 

Why did you pretend to pursue million pound signings, when there was no money ? 

When are you resigning & If you have any respect for Charlton, supporters, staff, history why are you still here ? 

Even (from a delusional state) you think you are in the right - your relationship with TN - the owner has irrevocably broken down- how can you think you can stay in post ? 

Is your bank balance more important than the well being of Charlton football club ? 

Why did you pretend to pursue million pound signings, when the club was under a transfer embargo?  
  • Options
    Is it still on?
  • Options
    Is this still going ahead and what time please?

• Options
    Did that hurt?
  • Options
    If it's still on please remember when BS opens his mouth it will undoubtedly be to lie.
  • Options
    All walk in with surgical masks on and just put a print out of that list on the table and sit there looking at him
  • Options
    I don't think MS will turn up.
  • Options
    Senpai said:
    I don't think MS will turn up.
    Really ?

I'm watching SE News & expect to see a jubilant Weegie & Pico emerging from The Valley , fists pumping for the interview where it's clear MS has met his match....

In CAST we Trust .

smile: :
  • Options
    Still going ahead?.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southall will see this as an opportunity for personal damage limitation. He will also seek to deflect as much as possible on Nimer, although there is now a lot of hard evidence against Southall. Unless he produces he some evidence of his own this evening, it will just be more lies. 
    I think that's a key point that I hope the group push tonight. Nimer has produced evidence, where is Southall's evidence

If anything, he's hiding evidence by stopping auditors from seeing the books
  • Options
    It will be very interesting to see who appears with him. Especially those who wouldn't have to. Rubashow will be there as Comms and Lee Amis may also be there for moral support given he is also in the shit. If Heller is there and supportive it may ask more questions re Nimer given he also works for the ADBD group. I can't see Southall wanting anyone else there because they could contradict him.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Are you aware that we've locked the doors?
  • Options
    Can’t believe this is going ahead. Will be like a Frank Warren boxing card when the fighter gets pulled at the last moment.
  • Options
    Maybe no one is saying what time meeting was/ is? ........ er why?.....Fish puns anyone. Seriously, this is scary yet again as a Charlton supporter  Why us ffs?
  • Options
     BlackburnCharlton said:
    Maybe no one is saying what time meeting was/ is? ........ er why?.....Fish puns anyone. Seriously, this is scary yet again as a Charlton supporter  Why us ffs?
    Shenanigans thread mate 
  • Options
    Why are you still here?
  • Options
    Do you need a hand clearing your desk?
  • Options
    Posted on other thread, CAST shared a statement on Twitter. Nothing much in it, just saying meeting happened, still worried, full report hopefully this evening.