Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions for CAST to ask Matt Southall, 11 March

Comments

• Options
    No way. Not sure the police would be happy if he did either. Can whoever is organising the meeting guarantee his safety?  It really is a ridiculous notion it can go ahead. 
    I wouldn't be surprised if it goes ahead. Southall seems so far up his own arsehole that he probably doesn't see he's done much wrong. His girlfriend basically tweeting "Tahnoon did it too" suggests that too. No apology, no 'i fucked up', nothing.

This is a guy who only yesterday released a club statement saying that he'd accepted the resignation of Nimer!
  • Options
    No way. Not sure the police would be happy if he did either. Can whoever is organising the meeting guarantee his safety?  It really is a ridiculous notion it can go ahead. 
    I wouldn't be surprised if it goes ahead. Southall seems so far up his own arsehole that he probably doesn't see he's done much wrong. His girlfriend basically tweeting "Tahnoon did it too" suggests that too. No apology, no 'i fucked up', nothing.

This is a guy who only yesterday released a club statement saying that he'd accepted the resignation of Nimer!
    I think he thought that that would buy him some time and HE would send the lawyers in.  That could have bought him weeks, if not months, I don't think he expected HE's response to be so brutal and so public. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    More of a comment than a question, Can you stop pulling the wool over the Charlton fans eyes and tell the truth please.

Will you be handing in the keys to the penthouse flat shortly?
  • Options
    Nug said:
    You think the board members of CAST are going to physically attack him??
    To be fair seeing some of the comments on social media, we have a sprinkling of nob head fans and it only takes one. Wouldnt be hard to find out the venue. 
  • Options
    Nug said:
    No but people will be aware where he is going and when. 
  • Options
    Any spare loo rolls?
  • Options
    Nug said:
    No but people will be aware where he is going and when. 
    Apologies didn’t realise the details of the meeting were public
  • Options
    What time is this meeting?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:
    That @Weegie Addick has a hell of a temper.
  • Options
    Could someone hold up a copy of the 'list' and ask Matt to explain 'sensible and sustainable" to us dullards?
  • Options
    Nug said:
    CAST, Charlton Athletic Storm Troopers?
  • Options
    You think he is going to turn up? 
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    You think he is going to turn up? 
     He's been running up and down the Embankment all night seeking out the Corona virus!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Will you sign off some overtime “expenses” for the Charlton Live team tomorrow as their show is going to be hours long catching up with all your bollocks you slimy old toad
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    iaitch said:
    Is that your Range Rover outside with all the windows smashed in?
    No, it’s the club’s, but don’t worry so is the insurance that will pay for the damage 
  • Options
    My friends daughter is homeless. Can she use the spare room until such times as she’s sorted 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I would think doors are closing pretty quickly for this charlatan after the revelations.

Take for instance the Lawyers he’s using for his defamation claim. Who was paying for them? I think we can guess.

His PR man Paul McCarthy has also more than likely switched off his phone. Maybe not if he’s owed money but I doubt he’ll be basking in the sun shining out of Southalls arse anymore.

would expect Southall to cancel this meet on the advice of his lawyers that no longer work for him.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    We will remain impartial, we have also sought a meeting with Nimer and the EFL also.
    Is this a meeting for all Trust members or just the Trust board ?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Why have you not resigned yet?
    In all seriousness, if this was Katerien we would be going absolutely nuts.
    The pressure needs to be turned right up tonight, he needs to leave there and know his position is untenable if somehow he has not thought so already.
    Wanker. He needs to get out of our club asap.
  • Options
    Surely Netflix have cocked up big time following boring Sunderland the saga at charlton would have been a blockbuster 
    You just couldn't have made it up!
    From playoff winners to this sorry mess