Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options
    Its not Cullen
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Probably going to get some LOLs for this but could Wiltshire do a Williams? Ie West Ham pay him off so we could afford to give him a one year contract? 
    Let  me be the first 

He will drop down to Championship or go abroad  now
  • Options
    His injury record fits our profile.
  • Options
    If u think williams gets injured, we’d get 1 game oit of wilshere every year lol
  • Options
    Josh Clarke (the right back who played in our friendlies) is due to sign for Wigan today ..to replace Nathan Byrne.
  • Options
    Josh Clarke (the right back who played in our friendlies) is due to sign for Wigan today ..to replace Nathan Byrne.
    He has already signed was announced about 15 minutes ago 
  • Options
    I wonder if he'd already left us anyway
  • Options
    McGeady
  • Options
    How can Wigan sign players when they are in administration, selling the kitchen sink and don't have an owner confirmed... but we can't with TS sat there waiting to go

that is a complete joke... and why would you even sign for Wigan right now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think its likely to be another highly rated youngster dropping down from the Prem, however its a permanent , then I guess it would need to be someone who was surplus to requirments and sees bows as someone who can help rebuild their career.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I think its likely to be another highly rated youngster dropping down from the Prem, however its a permanent , then I guess it would need to be someone who was surplus to requirments and sees bows as someone who can help rebuild their career.
    Ravel Morrison.

(I don't think so though).
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Maccn05 said:
    How can Wigan sign players when they are in administration, selling the kitchen sink and don't have an owner confirmed... but we can't with TS sat there waiting to go

that is a complete joke... and why would you even sign for Wigan right now?
    The reason we cant is the rules of our embargo are 23 senior players(a senior player is someone who has played a first team game) and obviously the wage requirement 

With the amount of players Wigan have sold they even if they had the same restrictions ae us on there embargo they would probably have loads of space as I doubt they have 23 senior players left and with having so few senior players have probably got a little bit more in their embargo wage budget to offer
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Ravel Morrison.

(I don't think so though).

I was thinking Ravel Morrison - he's meant to have calmed down a bit now. His loan spell to Boro wasn't necessarily due to his attitude rather the way Warnock wanted to play
  • Options
    Okay I accept that Wilshere is unlikely. 

The reason I mentioned Bostock is that he seems unwanted at Toulouse. Now we know about the embargo it might explain why they didn't endorse the paperwork in January. 

I suspect that his family will be in London and he might be prepared to play in L1 to rebuild his career.

Talking of former Toulouse players it appears Sanogo isn't joining Boro. Would he move to us in L1? 
  • Options
    Richard J said:

The reason I mentioned Bostock is that he seems unwanted at Toulouse. Now we know about the embargo it might explain why they didn't endorse the paperwork in January. 

I suspect that his family will be in London and he might be prepared to play in L1 to rebuild his career.

Talking of former Toulouse players it appears Sanogo isn't joining Boro. Would he move to us in L1? 
    Maybe, but he is no eyebrow raiser
  • Options
    Richard J said:

I think he would be in L1. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Richard J said:

I think he would be in L1. 
    Sorry, just to be clear I meant Bostock
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Let's hope not. Remember him getting a red card in a must-win game for a stupid elbow off the ball. He's also god awful at football. 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Its not Cullen
    How do you know?
    WH want £3m. Statement of intent and would raise a lot of eyebrows.

Please don’t reply if it is the usual blah blah blah of not going to a league 1 club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    MattF said:
    Its not Cullen
    How do you know?

Please don’t reply if it is the usual blah blah blah of not going to a league 1 club.
    Would demand a lot more than £2k a week. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Redrobo said:
    MattF said:
    Its not Cullen
    How do you know?

I'll throw this in for the fun of it
    https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2020/september/09-september/josh-cullen-im-24-now-so-its-time-make-it-happen

And this one from the Telegraph to suggest there is Prem interest 

• Options
    Mendez Laing the player that would raise eyebrows? Just been released by Cardiff.
  • Options
    Mendez Laing the player that would raise eyebrows? Just been released by Cardiff.
    Id be surprised if he doesnt end up with Warnock at Middlesbrough

Depends what he's done wrong though

Must be serious for a club to throw away a potential transfer fee like that
  • Options
    I don't know what happened there, but Harris says he can't say anything due to legal protocol, it must be serious!
  • Options
    A serious breach of contract that left Cardiff with no choice but to terminate is contract immediately.

Imagine that'll be going through the courts before anyone signs him
  • Options
    How can Wigan sign players but we can't?.
  • Options
    Being in Administration doesnt put you under a transfer embargo 
  • Options
    Being in Administration doesnt put you under a transfer embargo 
    I thought I read that being in administration meant you couldn't sign any players for the next 2 seasons. I know Bolton had lots of problems last season & were playing a load of 16 & 17 year olds. No idea if this was because they were under an embargo. 
  • Options
    I don't know what happened there, but Harris says he can't say anything due to legal protocol, it must be serious!
    Caught shagging a local sheep