Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Match Thread: Charlton v Doncaster | Saturday 19th September 2020.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I like the look of Gilbey. 83% pass rate and  had a brilliant shot of the bar. Needs reinforcements (Cullen ? :) ) beside him and think he will turn out to be a great player.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    I like the look of Gilbey. 83% pass rate and  had a brilliant shot of the bar. Needs reinforcements (Cullen ? :) ) beside him and think he will turn out to be a great player.
    we could do with a couple of reinforcements at least .. however, midfield is not a priority, central defence, rather defenders in general are (a priority)
  • Options
    Have i missed anything?

Just the plot, ok.
  • Options
    Anyone see the U23s 0-0 yesterday?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Olly did  :)
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Olly did  :)
    Thanks. I hope he filmed it 👍
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    I must have been watching a different game. Granted, he had the shot in the first half and the one that hit the bar, but the rest of the game he was completely invisible. This season’s Aidy McGeady. 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    I must have been watching a different game. Granted, he had the shot in the first half and the one that hit the bar, but the rest of the game he was completely invisible. This season’s Aidy McGeady. 
    Invisible is harsh, but only just.

That pass rate though isn't as impressive when you look at all the safe passes he made. More Racon than McGeady.