Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Ipswich Next Sat will be different time / day (Confirmed for 12.30pm on the 17th)

167891012»

Comments

• Options

Formula 1 has changed the schedule of this weekend's Emilia Romagna Grand Prix to ensure cars are not on track at the same time as the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral.

Saturday's on-track sessions have been moved forward an hour, with qualifying now starting at 14:00 local time (13:00 BST) and final practice at 10:00 BST.

Friday practice has also been moved as a result, to comply with regulations demanding specific gaps between sessions. The first hour-long session will be at 10:00 BST and the second at 13:30.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56705816

• Options
    When Andrew passes away, king William V wants two minute applause at all sporting fixtures.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I'm surprised Oxford would schedule their game against the big FA Cup match on BBC1
    Yes, I'm pleased we didn't choose that time. I would like to watch the FA Cup semi final although I would have preferred the other match.

My favourite choice would have been Friday evening; in fact I would prefer that for all matches seeing as there are no fans anyway.
    Thank you, Katrien.

• Options
    𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍, 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓!

Our former striker will be starring on Charlton TV's Valley Pass Live this Saturday! 

• Options
    You’ll all be very pleased to hear the Masterchef final is on Wednesday 8pm BBC1 & iPlayer.

You’re very welcome 😉 
    Thank god for that, some proper news.
  • Options
    Question for anyone who knows.

Is there any way I can watch the match later on VP as if it were live? I’m playing golf that morning and won’t be home until about 2.30pm.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options

Is there any way I can watch the match later on VP as if it were live? I’m playing golf that morning and won’t be home until about 2.30pm.

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    I have just been invited on facebook to join the pre-match preview at 14.10... Shurely shome mishtake?  :D
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Thanks in advance.

does that mean no? coz id happily pay for it but watch it later as also busy when its on  
  • Options
    You cannot buy it and watch later.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok thanks - pre match and first half it is then