Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton v Peterborough | Sat 24 April 2021

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    agim said:
    A game I didn't expect us to win but looks like we gave it a go. I've got a horrible feeling we will come unstuck up at Accy then not get a result against Lincoln. 
    It's not away at Accy that's the problem but the 2 games in hand AT HOME. Over the next few days Adkins needs to find a way of brainwashing the players that The Valley is op north somewhere  !!
  • Options
    agim said:
    A game I didn't expect us to win but looks like we gave it a go. I've got a horrible feeling we will come unstuck up at Accy then not get a result against Lincoln. 
    It's not away at Accy that's the problem but the 2 games in hand AT HOME. Over the next few days Adkins needs to find a way of brainwashing the players that The Valley is op north somewhere  !!
    Do what's been done in the past & take the players off via the team coach to a hotel say, in Surrey after lunch at SL on Friday . 

Evening meal together, team bonding "games" (?), early night, brekkie, light training & then back on the coach to SE7. 

Surely that's worth a ponder ....
  • Options
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    Ref made statement match changing howler in first minute Stockers hauled to the floor by last defender Stroud shat his pants waved it away when free kick and red card was obligatory 
    More fundamental match ruination by poxy official 
    Stroud then didn’t have terrible game apart from picking on Gilbey throughout first half
    Where is the sanction for these game meddling arseholes?
    Fucksake, I thought we were free from Thundercock
  • Options
    agim said:
    Do what's been done in the past & take the players off via the team coach to a hotel say, in Surrey after lunch at SL on Friday . 

Evening meal together, team bonding "games" (?), early night, brekkie, light training & then back on the coach to SE7. 

Surely that's worth a ponder ....
    Surrey you say 😁
  • Options
    Looking at the run in I think we just need to better than Pompy and Oxford to get a playoff spot. Sadly their fixtures look quite winnable.