Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• se9addick said:
    Has the early bird deadline where you get those 5 things gone?
    Were the “5 things” only for early birders? Assumed they were for all season ticket holders.
    What are the 5 things ? 
  • edited May 2021
    CAFCTrev said:
    If we manage promotion this season it would be interesting to see what level of season ticket sales we can achieve in the Championship with TS backing us. 15-16k maybe?
    If we got to the stage of having sold 15-16k then I suspect it would encourage others to buy one for fear of missing out. 
    How many did we have in 07-08 and 08-09, the last pre-Roland Championship campaigns? Must have been close to 20k. Admittedly we had plenty of prem supporters still buying in those seasons. 
  • edited May 2021
    Early Bird offer ends at 10am on the 1st June (next Tuesday)

If you purchase after the 1st then you wont get the five benefits that are currently available.

The link also mentions that the Valley Express will be ran but will be based on guidelines

• I notice one of the five benefits of purchasing an early bird season ticket is a "free ticket to bring a friend or family member to a game".

Does anyone have any more idea on that? Is that a free ticket for every game?
  • Belv said:
    I notice one of the five benefits of purchasing an early bird season ticket is a "free ticket to bring a friend or family member to a game".

I presume its just the one game your able to bring an extra person to
  • edited May 2021
    Belv said:
    I notice one of the five benefits of purchasing an early bird season ticket is a "free ticket to bring a friend or family member to a game".

It must surely be 1 game only, otherwise they are effectively doing a BOGOF.
  • Yeah, that's what I assumed. Cheers.
  • Belv said:

I think I read somewhere that it’s for a “silver” category game, would make sense to ensure its half decent opposition (I know, it’s still L1)
  • CAFCTrev said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    If we manage promotion this season it would be interesting to see what level of season ticket sales we can achieve in the Championship with TS backing us. 15-16k maybe?
    If we got to the stage of having sold 15-16k then I suspect it would encourage others to buy one for fear of missing out. 
    How many did we have in 07-08 and 08-09, the last pre-Roland Championship campaigns? Must have been close to 20k. Admittedly we had plenty of prem supporters still buying in those seasons. 
    Really about the free season ticket if we got promoted.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2021
    Unable to renew my tickets as sold. Should mention that because of ESI concerns I didn't renew last season but had held the tickets for many years in seasons prior.

I think with Mr Khan imposing more unreasonable charges on visiting London from Kent and surrounding counties combined with  COVID  probably meaning no admission without face masks and other draconian measures attending will be more stressful than not in the future so I will take the hint.

• shine166 said:
    Belv said:
    Yeah, that's what I assumed. Cheers.
    I'm waiting until that offer is over, so that I dont have to bring my mrs 
    You bring your, ahem "niece" instead  ;)
  • I get all those reasons for not buying one, but its not a hint that the club have sold tickets you no longer purchased.  I had the same seats for years, loved them, gave them up in protest of RD about 3 years ago.  They have long gone.  It is what it is.  I have found others a few rows away.  No big deal.
    There are 4 seats left (all singles) in the block where I was so finding seats nearby not an option.

• Not the biggest deal but I'm surprised the memberships aren't on sale yet. Was an ideal opportunity to get more cash at the point when people were buying STs.
  • WSS said:
    Not the biggest deal but I'm surprised the memberships aren't on sale yet. Was an ideal opportunity to get more cash at the point when people were buying STs.
    Yep.
    Still waiting 😣
  • WSS said:
    Not the biggest deal but I'm surprised the memberships aren't on sale yet. Was an ideal opportunity to get more cash at the point when people were buying STs.
    maybe they  are waiting until after the initial ST sales have ended, I don't know, but it does seem odd to announce something and then not put it on sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:
    I get all those reasons for not buying one, but its not a hint that the club have sold tickets you no longer purchased.  I had the same seats for years, loved them, gave them up in protest of RD about 3 years ago.  They have long gone.  It is what it is.  I have found others a few rows away.  No big deal.
    There are 4 seats left (all singles) in the block where I was so finding seats nearby not an option.

You must be talking about block k - why not switch to J just next to it ? Near the front - that’s what we did - plenty there, u will be at sane height and about 5 yards from where you was most likely 
  • WSS said:
    maybe they  are waiting until after the initial ST sales have ended, I don't know, but it does seem odd to announce something and then not put it on sale.
    Could someone please remind me of the benefits from purchasing a membership ? 

I seem to recall that when the initial info re season tickets etc was posted, I wondered who would buy one.

As a season ticket holder, surely there is no need for additional "membership" ? 
  • WSS said:

I seem to recall that when the initial info re season tickets etc was posted, I wondered who would buy one.

As a season ticket holder, surely there is no need for additional "membership" ? 
    One of the benefits is a small number of loyalty points
  • DOUCHER said:
    Unless on the bread line or some other serious reason I really think people need to just put that hand in their pocket and get a season ticket or never ever whinge that we have a bad owner or bad players or bad anything ever again - it’s out your money where your mouth is time - we have a great new owner now let’s support him 
    I'm not getting  a season ticket.
    Will happily see you at 18+ away games though.
  • clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Unless on the bread line or some other serious reason I really think people need to just put that hand in their pocket and get a season ticket or never ever whinge that we have a bad owner or bad players or bad anything ever again - it’s out your money where your mouth is time - we have a great new owner now let’s support him 

Out of interest why don’t u get a season ticket ? 
  • DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:

I know that was a question to clb mate but I wont be getting a season ticket either. The reason is I go to more away games than home just because of where I live. I would happily buy one as I want to support TS and I think buying a season ticket is a great way to do that. However it would be empty over half the games and I dont want to take a seat that someone else can use regularly. If it were allowed I would buy a season ticket and let someone else use it when I cant get there but obviously that defeats the purpose
  • edited May 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:

I think he'll be going to the Palace home games now he's moved closer.

:smiley:

• WSS said:

For season ticket holders -

Lucky socks and desk calendar
    30 loyalty points
    Behind the scenes training ground tour
    Invite to watch a training session
    Monthly prize draws
    £5 off Charlton TV annual Subscription
    And more...

All for £25, which probably isn't a bad deal

£35 for non season ticket holders, who get a £2 matchday discount on home EFL matches