Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I am going to wait to see the business we do. I will off course still attend if I don't have a season ticket, but it gives me the opportunity to opt out of games if it is getting too painful. I am not expecting that this coming season but nothing really has happened recruitment wise yet. 

We are no longer in the days when you needed a season ticket to see games. What they offer is saving you a few quid. 
    this is exactly what i'm talking about 
    otherwise known as a fairweather supporter - nothing wrong with that but thats what it is - to bang on for years about the ownership and finally get a good owner and not back him up front is poor in my opinion (to clarify fot the umpteenth time - unless you have money worries or some other serious reasons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
    Quoting yourself is a sure sign that all is not well. 
    nope - had a season ticket every year barring last year for 37 years 
    Are you okay? Do you read posts before replying to them?
  • Options
    I've renewed - hopefully get to see some games.
  • Options
    Eddickted said:
    I very rarely post, normally just lurk in the background peering in, but all this "you're not a real supporter if..." willy waving is just total bollocks and frankly, really boring to read.

If you are able to get a season ticket, great. If you can't, but will go as and when you can, also great.

Everyone has different circumstances and priorities that will dictate what they can and can't spend their free time doing. If your ego is really that big that you think having a season ticket makes you more of supporter or fan, then crack on pal.

I'm just getting bored of having to scroll through nonsense like this every time theres some unread posts on this today, rather than seeing that we've hit 8k tickets and wondering with dread on how long the queue for a beer will be at half time...

Now, back to peering in.
    you posted it ….
  • Options
    How do so many get wounded up by doucher!
    i know - some very sensitive people on here - hit a nerve with some clearly 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I am going to wait to see the business we do. I will off course still attend if I don't have a season ticket, but it gives me the opportunity to opt out of games if it is getting too painful. I am not expecting that this coming season but nothing really has happened recruitment wise yet. 

We are no longer in the days when you needed a season ticket to see games. What they offer is saving you a few quid. 
    otherwise known as a fairweather supporter - nothing wrong with that but thats what it is - to bang on for years about the ownership and finally get a good owner and not back him up front is poor in my opinion (to clarify fot the umpteenth time - unless you have money worries or some other serious reasons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
    not sure what you're on about to be honest - is it a riddle? 
  • Options
    Biggest WUM on this forum, congrats on the title.
    I miss Chirpy. “Charlton is in East London” always done the job :-) 
  • Options
    thanks Henry - see, even our ex spurs women's coach is encouraging u to get a season ticket  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eddickted said:
    I very rarely post, normally just lurk in the background peering in, but all this "you're not a real supporter if..." willy waving is just total bollocks and frankly, really boring to read.

If you are able to get a season ticket, great. If you can't, but will go as and when you can, also great.

Everyone has different circumstances and priorities that will dictate what they can and can't spend their free time doing. If your ego is really that big that you think having a season ticket makes you more of supporter or fan, then crack on pal.

I'm just getting bored of having to scroll through nonsense like this every time theres some unread posts on this today, rather than seeing that we've hit 8k tickets and wondering with dread on how long the queue for a beer will be at half time...

Now, back to peering in.
    well, if u don't mind me saying so, if all you do is lurk and only post to tell people to shut up, you won't mind if i gnore u as there's little chance of your providing a decent debate or any form of entertainment - bit like a part timer who comes to a game twice a year and slags everything off  :)
  • Options
    Biggest WUM on this forum, congrats on the title.
    I miss Chirpy. “Charlton is in East London” always done the job :-) 

He was a good laugh at times.  Has he gone or under another name?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

No, but this seems to be. 

• Options
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

no - still don't know what u mean 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Afternoon mate, have I missed anything.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

12k  sold now mate 
  • Options
    Have we sold 8.5k ?.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

quite a few home games if i remember you correctly  
    Believe me Doucher,its not easy.
    If I buy a season ticket the amount of away games I go to will minimize.
    I'm torn between the two, and in the meantime I've got you in me ear hole.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Why not last year?

Plastic.
    Yeah weirdly, when the club needed it the most he didn't bother. ;) 
  • Options
    Just seen this from the Massives. Imagine this place if we responded to ST refunds and renewals in this way.

The Owls can update supporters on the current situation regarding 2019/20 Season Ticket rebates, together with some important information ahead of 2021/22.

2019/20

As previously communicated, the process for those who selected Option 8 for a cash refund has taken significantly longer than anticipated.

The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted on every area of the club, with revenue streams decimated over the past 14 months, alongside an integration to a new ticketing system that means all refunds are being actioned manually and individually.

Cashflow has been affected dramatically since March 2020 and all we can ask is for your continued patience through these most challenging of times.

Refunds are being issued in chronological order when respective applications were made and although we did aim to conclude the process by this point, this unfortunately has not been possible. We apologise sincerely but can reassure all supporters who applied that refunds will be honoured as promised, at the earliest opportunity.

Alternatively, and following a productive Supporters Engagement Panel meeting on Thursday evening, a suggestion was put forward to offer fans awaiting a refund the option to redeem against a ticket or retail equivalent credit. We are pleased to confirm this option will be available, which would be of enormous benefit to the club’s current cashflow situation.

For supporters wishing to select this option, please email: ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk with your name, Season Ticket ID number and preference of ticketing credit or retail credit. Relevant accounts will then be adjusted next week.

2020/21 Season Ticket holders
    Like all clubs, we had hoped to welcome supporters back last October but, of course, it transpired that the whole of the 2020/21 season was played out behind closed doors.

Many Season Ticket holders purchased iFollow passes for home games and select evening away fixtures, with the £10 cost deducted from the final credit at the end of the campaign.

For example, if you paid £455 for a Season Ticket and purchased nine iFollow passes (9 x £10 = £90) your account will be credited with £365 (£455-£90).

If you paid £555 for a Season Ticket but opted for zero iFollow passes, your account will be credited with the full £555.

2021/22 Season Tickets
    The return of fans and relative stadium capacities remains unclear and we await Government guidance to that end. Consequently, when on sale, the first phase of Season Ticket sales for 2021/22 will be open to supporters who purchased a 2020/21 Season Ticket only due to current restrictions. Any further sale windows will be announced depending on availability.

Multi-Year Season Tickets will be honoured as normal and processed by the Ticket Office, with any refunds for missed matches offered as a credit in line with the above.

We will announce the new pricing strategy and sale dates in due course and once again thank you all for your patience, support and understanding.

• Options
    Buzzing for next season, i really fancy us (has nothing to do with being 7 pints deep) got a slight feel of the summer 11/12
  • Options
    Looking forward to new season  , as I do every year  , but I really think this one will be special. 
  • Options
    Just be glad to be back at the Valley and be part of a crowd again. I've missed it...
  • Options
    I'm struggling with the website.  It won't let me assign a ticket to my son. Anyone know how to do this?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I'm struggling with the website.  It won't let me assign a ticket to my son. Anyone know how to do this?
    Could the problem be he's a 1st time S/T holder, so proof of age is required?
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    So it's official ! anyone who bought a season ticket last year is more of a fan than DOUCHER  :dizzy:
    its impossible to be more of a fan than me coz i make up the rules 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Could the problem be he's a 1st time S/T holder, so proof of age is required?
    Thanks CE, but it's an adult ticket so I don't think it's that.