Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:
    Stig said:
    I'm struggling with the website.  It won't let me assign a ticket to my son. Anyone know how to do this?
    Could the problem be he's a 1st time S/T holder, so proof of age is required?
    Thanks CE, but it's an adult ticket so I don't think it's that.
    Have you added him to your account?

If not Log in and go to tickets,

top left click on your name and Personal Details

Under there you will see My Friends & Family

Click manage relationships and then Create a Relationship.

You'll need his fan ID, just follow the instructions.
  • Options
    Cheers Rob, I think that might be the issue. I don't know his ID so I set him up as a new person but the computer doesn't seem to like it. He's now trying on another computer so I guess we'll see what happens soon.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    My dad got our first season tickets in 1975 so we could go in the main entrance and avoid the scrum at Harvey Gardens, Valley Grove and the Bartram gate when there were big crowds, which had become a factor in 74/75. He did like to turn up as close to kick-off as possible, mind. My brother Mick takes after him in that, but for a different, liquid reason.
    If Mick was a proper fan he'd buy his liquid in the ground so that his money goes to the club!
    And all his clothes from the Superstore, presumably.
    Absolutely, and all his food from inside the ground too. In fact, that should include his evening meal taken home in a doggy bag!
  • Options
    Are the prices of the season tickets going up on the 1st or do you just lose the 5 benefits?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Are the prices of the season tickets going up on the 1st or do you just lose the 5 benefits?
    No mention of price increase
    Supporters who purchase a season ticket before the early-bird deadline will receive the below five added benefits. Any supporters who purchase their season ticket after the deadline has passed will miss out on receiving these benefits.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60abc19d2c213/season-ticket-early-bird-deadline-set-for-tuesday-june-1st
  • Options
    clive said:
    clb74 said:
    No mention of price increase
    Supporters who purchase a season ticket before the early-bird deadline will receive the below five added benefits. Any supporters who purchase their season ticket after the deadline has passed will miss out on receiving these benefits.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60abc19d2c213/season-ticket-early-bird-deadline-set-for-tuesday-june-1st
    Cheers Clive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All this true supporter not true supporter stuff depending on whether you buy a ST is just pure nonsense!!
    I live in Leicestershire, so not too far away in terms of some others, and I could afford a ST. However before my 'heart situation' nearly 6 years ago, I decided, despite supporting Charlton for over 55 years, that I couldn't donate over half a day to travel down, watch the game and travel back. Therefore I decided, as you may remember, to complete the 'match threads' for EVERY home and away game for around 6/7 years I think it was and I did it for the benefit of others in the UK and around the world who couldn't get to the games. I personally paid for the monthly subscription to what, at the time, was Valley Live, so I could listen to @KillersBeard and his co-commentators (including for at least one season that lady called Emma!!) and transcribe into the match threads.
    Therefore the only money I gave to the club was the monthly subscription fee, yet I may not be a true supporter!!! Fuck me!
    Just to add I am buying a ST this season, first time in over 20 years, as I now have the time to spend and the 'match threads' are and have been in very good hands over the last few years.
    A true supporter should never be judged by whether they have a season ticket or not, to me that is just insulting!
    Now look what you’ve all done, you b@st@rds. 
    Back to bed Wally, while I bring you your happy pills 😉

• Options
    Is that a would Ya? ,it's a no from me, wife said 'nice buns'.
  • Options
    Biggest WUM on this forum, congrats on the title.
    I miss Chirpy. “Charlton is in East London” always done the job :-) 
    Oi, leave Chippy alone, he's my CL soul mate and I'm with him all the way.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Thomas Jefferson “all fans are created equal “ 
    Doucher “bollox you septic twat” 
    I’ve asked AFKA to add an identification symbol against posters names - there r 3 main categories - season ticket holder, non season ticket holder and non season ticket holder with valid excuse 

Can we add 'continuous season ticket holder' i.e. those that didn't miss buying one last season as well?
    No mate. Those people get a TShirt that says.
    "I'm a bigger fan than DOUCHER" on it lol
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    AndyG said:
    So it's official ! anyone who bought a season ticket last year is more of a fan than DOUCHER  :dizzy:
    its impossible to be more of a fan than me coz i make up the rules 
    Ah!  A Napoleon complex.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I’ve asked AFKA to add an identification symbol against posters names - there r 3 main categories - season ticket holder, non season ticket holder and non season ticket holder with valid excuse 

Can we add 'continuous season ticket holder' i.e. those that didn't miss buying one last season as well?

I'm a large (who am I trying to kid??).
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:

I'm a large (who am I trying to kid??).
    Your misses ? Lol
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Got an ID symbol for you as well.

W ANCHOR - wanker Poster by SHARMO  Redbubble
    tight arse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:

happy with that Bob, glad you agree 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    DOUCHER said:

getting a season ticket last year is actually a negative on the fanometer but lets not go into that now 
  • Options
    Is the list of fans who will actually get to go to a game at the valley next season almost full ? If stadiums are not opened fully then restricted capacity and no away fans is probably going to be the way for some time. Any spikes from the two European finals will be the likely trigger to watch for first. Boris is already under pressure about stopping the next stage of opening pencilled in for 21 June so there’s bound to be some sort of fudged next step announced. 
  • Options
    i know that CAST did that survey - be interesting to know the results and how many people have been holding off getting a season ticket coz of covid - if restrictions are imposed then i assume your money will just go into your charlton cash pot - are CAST gonna publish the results of that survey or have they already?? 

• Options
    They do make it hard for you to buy a ticket don't they? It should be in their interest to make it easy, gives coming up with the owner is only allowed to buy one ticket. 
  • Options
    Have you tried phoning the box office? I'm sure they sell you as many STs you wanted and where you want them. After all it is their job.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Have you tried phoning the box office? I'm sure they sell you as many STs you wanted and where you want them. After all it is their job.
    Will do, but looking like i'll miss out on the early bird offer as tomorrow is a bank holiday so presumably no one is working
  • Options
    How many S/Ts are you trying to buy?
  • Options
    Although I have flights to the UK booked (one way!), I'm going to have to miss the early bird deadline. With the covid situation still uncertain both in Thailand and the UK I'm not making any other plans until about a month before I'm due to arrive........just in case!