Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe
  • shine166 said:
    1500 up from the last known figure in this division.

With two months to go you'd expect that to rise. Perhaps another 500 or 1000? Maybe more

An rough indication of the faith in TS and the depth of the boycott.
    Get some good signings in and we'll start the season with over 10k sold. 
    Maybe. I'm not sure that any signings will be "wow" at this level even if they are excellent players.

Signing some Crewe or Lincoln talent won't set the blood racing amongst the fans yet to buy.

10k is achievable but I think it will be a stretch
  • DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe
    lapsed valley gold - in fact if you are a member of CAST and don't have a season ticket, i'd put you down as a moany f&&&er who wants wants wants but aren't prepared to put their money where there mouth is - sub glory boy 
    Interesting that you see the role of CAST as to moan, but I suppose you’re right. It’s not like there’s been anything to complain about for the last five years, but still they won’t let it go, the miserable, entitled bastards. 
  • Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe
    lapsed valley gold - in fact if you are a member of CAST and don't have a season ticket, i'd put you down as a moany f&&&er who wants wants wants but aren't prepared to put their money where there mouth is - sub glory boy 
    Interesting that you see the role of CAST as to moan, but I suppose you’re right. It’s not like there’s been anything to complain about for the last five years, but still they won’t let it go, the miserable, entitled bastards. 
    no - another misfired torpedo i'm afraid u boat - if u r a member of CAST but don't havea  valid reason not to buy a season ticket, i'd suggest u would be more suited to a political party or debating society than supporting a football team  
  • DOUCHER said:
    Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe
    no - another misfired torpedo i'm afraid u boat - if u r a member of CAST but don't havea  valid reason not to buy a season ticket, i'd suggest u would be more suited to a political party or debating society than supporting a football team  
    I think you might be slightly overestimating the levels of engagement that supporters have with CAST. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe
    Problem is I'm a ST holder, CAST member and Valley Gold member.

Wannabe.

• Have to say the kids memberships are incredible value, get so much for £20.

Will have to get my youngest (1yo) the new born one and my eldest (nearly 3) the kids one.
  • shine166 said:

With two months to go you'd expect that to rise. Perhaps another 500 or 1000? Maybe more

Maybe. I'm not sure that any signings will be "wow" at this level even if they are excellent players.

Signing some Crewe or Lincoln talent won't set the blood racing amongst the fans yet to buy.

I bet you a pint of the Rads finest that we hit 10k by the time the season starts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

Congratulations but you're playing a different game - have u got any more 'medals' in your locker because if you haven't i think i can trump you   

• i can see a merchandising opportunity here - CAFC Supporter Top Trumps 
  • DOUCHER said:
    i can see a merchandising opportunity here - CAFC Supporter Top Trumps 
    Looks like I would be the equivalent of Jeremy Coney, in my old International Cricket set. 
  • shine166 said:

I bet you a pint of the Rads finest that we hit 10k by the time the season starts.
    Your on @blackpool72 and I hope I'm buying
  • Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

Congratulations but you're playing a different game - have u got any more 'medals' in your locker because if you haven't i think i can trump you   

I'm not playing a game.

Just trying to point out to you that no one is a better or more loyal supporter than anyone else, because they either choose to or choose not to purchase a season ticket.

Indeed, I'd probably say that about 95% of the posters on this board are true Charlton fans, no matter what their level of commitment to the Club is.

It's not a willy waving contest. 
    well, i disagree, as you know - i'm afraid that if you area  glory boy / fairweather then you are effectively a customer, the same term that katrien meire used to insult true loyal supporters, for who, the support is unconditional on whether the team is any good or not - and that, my friend, is my point 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

Just trying to point out to you that no one is a better or more loyal supporter than anyone else, because they either choose to or choose not to purchase a season ticket.

Indeed, I'd probably say that about 95% of the posters on this board are true Charlton fans, no matter what their level of commitment to the Club is.

well, i disagree, as you know - i'm afraid that if you area  glory boy / fairweather then you are effectively a customer, the same term that katrien meire used to insult true loyal supporters, for who, the support is unconditional on whether the team is any good or not - and that, my friend, is my point 
    I enjoy your little act, but that’s just complete horse shit. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

I know you’re enjoying this season ticket thread being all about you, but calling fellow supporters/fans customers is pathetic. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

I know you’re enjoying this season ticket thread being all about you, but calling fellow supporters/fans customers is pathetic. 
    I didn’t, Meire did
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

I didn’t, Meire did
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

• Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

What is it called once the women get involved?
  • Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

What is it called once the women get involved?
    Flange flapping?
     :o 
  • Uboat said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

I didn’t, Meire did
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    What about Valley Gold?

Wannabe

Wannabe.

I'm not playing a game.

I’m making a point 
  • Ignore the troll.
  • Ignore the troll.
    I will thanks 
  • Ignore the troll.
    It’s difficult when they’re currently posting 10 times per page on this thread.