Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    What do you miss if you miss the early bird
    Various discounts. Main one is a free ticket for a home match. Basically, £26 saved as that would normally be the price of a ticket for my seat on a standard home game. 
    Cheers mate. Me And my pal have given up.  Can’t get the booking thing to work and need human contact. I’m waiting. 
  • Options
    8274 sold so far, very good effort
    yep - will hopefully get up to 10k by time we kick off - any news on that survey CAST???
  • Options
    do last year's season tickets that haven't been renewed get released now? 
  • Options
    Got my 3 in the end, was a faff to be honest
  • Options
    I don't try to be the best supporter and don't care about being the best supporter. My support of Charlton is personal to me and I do have things I prioritise above Charlton despite it being a big part of my life. I will buy a season ticket when I see the positive Summer actions and that is because I would rather pay a few extra quid and want to go to games than pay less and not.

Yes, it looks like we have a great new owner, but I just want to see things develop as I expect them to. In my old age, I have seen enough false dawns to actually want to see the sun coming up over the horizon first. I can't believe anything could bother me less than being called a fairweather supporter by Doucher.
  • Options
    I don't try to be the best supporter and don't care about being the best supporter. My support of Charlton is personal to me and I do have things I prioritise above Charlton despite it being a big part of my life. I will buy a season ticket when I see the positive Summer actions and that is because I would rather pay a few extra quid and want to go to games than pay less and not.

Yes, it looks like we have a great new owner, but I just want to see things develop as I expect them to. In my old age, I have seen enough false dawns to actually want to see the sun coming up over the horizon first. I can't believe anything could bother me less than being called a fairweather supporter by Doucher.
    I’ve renewed my season ticket but agree that I would like to see the positive talk turn into positive actions. Some good news on contract renewals for some of our better players would be good, a new signing or two announced early in the window could be a useful marketing tool too. 
  • Options
    I am pleased there are 8,274 better supporters than me, and would be even happier the larger that figure becomes as I can see it is good for the club. At some point it will include me I'm sure but I am waiting to see some business. I am slightly annoyed that Thomas took so long to address the issue that threatened promotion last season to be honest, and that is part of me delaying. I'm not saying my annoyance is important, it isn't and it will be easily fixable when I see some things I am looking for. Things we are all looking for and things we are expecting to happen rather than are hopeful they will happen. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options

good man, its a free world and i chose to play football for a few years on a saturday rather than attend the valley so there is no digging anybody out - i was merely using your circumstances as an example rather than having serious reasons or money reasons as people were getting the wrong end of the stick of what i was banging on about    
  • Options
    a rough indication yes - if CAST published the results of the survey, we may have more than a rough indication but that's their prerogative i guess - maybe they've shared results with the club? who knows? be nice to know what happens to the survey i filled out for them though 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    a rough indication yes - if CAST published the results of the survey, we may have more than a rough indication but that's their prerogative i guess - maybe they've shared results with the club? who knows? be nice to know what happens to the survey i filled out for them though 
    do you think CAST has a full time employee?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    how long would it take to collate the results of that survey? nowhere near as long as it must have took to set it up 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    how long would it take to collate the results of that survey? nowhere near as long as it must have took to set it up 
    I don't know, I don't know how many replies there were but you could always offer your assistance.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I don't know, I don't know how many replies there were but you could always offer your assistance.
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    i'm not a member of CAST but if they are struggling they can ping me the link to the results and i'll post them up on here in no time  
  • Options
    This thread has made me think about what the tipping point will be. One would definitely be Aneke re-signing. Not for that in itself but I think it would give me confidence in the direction we are going. If that doesn't happen, there will be various tipping points based on new signings.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    i'm not a member of CAST but if they are struggling they can ping me the link to the results and i'll post them up on here in no time  
    So why are you hanging on to a result of a membership survey, when you’re not even a member?

You really are a bit strange 🧐
    interested to know the results, not hanging on it at all  - nothing strange about that   
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    So why are you hanging on to a result of a membership survey, when you’re not even a member?

interested to know the results, not hanging on it at all  - nothing strange about that   
    Well the fact you keep going on about it would say you are both hanging & therefore strange 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

Well the fact you keep going on about it would say you are both hanging & therefore strange 🤷‍♀️
    mmm - you're still upset, i'll leave it 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:

mmm - you're still upset, i'll leave it 
    Upset 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh deary me.
  • Options
    I am pleased there are 8,274 better supporters than me, and would be even happier the larger that figure becomes as I can see it is good for the club. At some point it will include me I'm sure but I am waiting to see some business. I am slightly annoyed that Thomas took so long to address the issue that threatened promotion last season to be honest, and that is part of me delaying. I'm not saying my annoyance is important, it isn't and it will be easily fixable when I see some things I am looking for. Things we are all looking for and things we are expecting to happen rather than are hopeful they will happen. 

Glory boy :smile:
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    1. Season Ticket Holder
    2. Non Season Ticket Holder but valid reason 
    3. Glory Boy
    4. Non Season Ticket Holder but animal so no money and unable to attend matches so membership only 
    Where you putting me?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    1. Season Ticket Holder
    2. Non Season Ticket Holder but valid reason 
    3. Glory Boy
    4. Non Season Ticket Holder but animal so no money and unable to attend matches so membership only 
    Where you putting me?
    special case but we've put you in nr.2 - you're away travels make up for you not having a season ticket on the fanometer 
  • Options
    1500 up from the last known figure in this division.

With two months to go you'd expect that to rise. Perhaps another 500 or 1000? Maybe more

An rough indication of the faith in TS and the depth of the boycott.
    Get some good signings in and we'll start the season with over 10k sold. 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Real, proper supporters are members of CAST.

You're just a wannabe.
    tbh i probably am a member of it - i can't remember whether i joined or not - how would i know? are there bulletins and things ?? a chance to vote for ex player legends and super fans?? or is that nothing to do with it? i know its all about safeguarding the club for the fans etc so if i'm not, its inexcusable. However, being a member of CAST is nota  valid reason that will warrant an upgrade from gloryboy