Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Although I have flights to the UK booked (one way!), I'm going to have to miss the early bird deadline. With the covid situation still uncertain both in Thailand and the UK I'm not making any other plans until about a month before I'm due to arrive........just in case!
    Double check with DOUCHER. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Although I have flights to the UK booked (one way!), I'm going to have to miss the early bird deadline. With the covid situation still uncertain both in Thailand and the UK I'm not making any other plans until about a month before I'm due to arrive........just in case!
    Double check with DOUCHER. 
    could go either way but i'm feeling lenient - definitley not in the 'got season ticket' group, doesn't deserve a 'Mutley' (fairweather / no valid reason not to have one), so yes AFKA, please tag Bangkok as 'No season ticket but valid reason' - i will review this case a month before start of season.  
    Alternatively fly from the other side of the world to watch a crap team. You are always welcome at the Valley 
  • Options
    I am as thick as shite. God knows how you buy a season ticket on line. I’ll call them tomorrow morning. 
  • Options
    I am as thick as shite. God knows how you buy a season ticket on line. I’ll call them tomorrow morning. 
    That's what I did.
    I find the whole on line experience very frustrating. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    You are not alone . It’s a shambles online . I called them as well . Much easier , although good luck with getting through before ten tomorrow. 

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    thanks Henry - see, even our ex spurs women's coach is encouraging u to get a season ticket  
    you mean the ex Charlton Women's player who went on to coach Spurs.

• Options
    Stewart said:
    You are not alone . It’s a shambles online . I called them as well . Much easier , although good luck with getting through before ten tomorrow. 

That’s strange because it took me a matter of seconds to renew mine on line.
    Thought it was bloody brilliant......again. 
    If you are just renewing i'm sure it's fine but changing seat positions and adding a season ticket for a teenager is almost impossible to do without speaking to someone. 
  • Options
    Stewart said:

If you are just renewing i'm sure it's fine but changing seat positions and adding a season ticket for a teenager is almost impossible to do without speaking to someone. 
    Oh I see, yes mine was a straight forward renewal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's what I did.
    I mean what the actual fuck is assigning clients?  
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Stewart said:

Same here, very easy, managed to allocate my wife’s to her number despite her not having had a season ticket for about ten years (sorry Doucher), no problems at all.

Neither of mine were renewals btw.
  • Options
    That's what I did.
    I mean what the actual fuck is assigning clients? 

Gawd knows. 
  • Options
    That's what I did.
    It's your age mate
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    That's what I did.
    It's your age mate
    You're going to find walking frustrating.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    That's what I did.
    It's your age mate
    On me way to do him now.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    That's what I did.
    It's your age mate
    On me way to do him now.
    @clb74 RIP
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Same here, very easy, managed to allocate my wife’s to her number despite her not having had a season ticket for about ten years (sorry Doucher), no problems at all.

Apology accepted - I will consider a new category for a rehabilitated lapsed season ticket holder - it’s a good sign 👍
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    That's what I did.
    It's your age mate
    On me way to do him now.
    Bring your brothers.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Stewart said:

Apology accepted - I will consider a new category for a rehabilitated lapsed season ticket holder - it’s a good sign 👍
    Still in 2 minds douch.
    If I get a season ticket probably do 15 games max
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Stewart said:

Still in 2 minds douch.
    Don’t understand sorry - just get a season ticket 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Stewart said:

Still in 2 minds douch.
    You doing the away games with me?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Stewart said:

Still in 2 minds douch.
    If u get a season ticket I will go to an away game with you - and sign your programme 👍
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Stewart said:

Still in 2 minds douch.
    If u get a season ticket I will go to an away game with you - and sign your programme 👍
    Dont you put yourself out with that one away game.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    clb74 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Stewart said:

Still in 2 minds douch.
    Dont you put yourself out with that one away game.
    make your mind up 
  • Options
    Reminder that this Early Bird Offer ends this morning...
  • Options
    What do you miss if you miss the early bird
  • Options
    Various discounts. Main one is a free ticket for a home match. Basically, £26 saved as that would normally be the price of a ticket for my seat on a standard home game. 
  • Options
    a chance to encourage TS to open his wallet even further 
  • Options
    8274 sold so far, very good effort