Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• edited June 2021
    Round and round in circles on here:

We’re signing Stockley/etc

No! He’s going somewhere else! 

I’m really outraged!!

FFS why don’t you all enjoy the sun!!!
    We will sign players before the season starts and have a very competitive squad. Chill!!!!

REPEAT UNTIL PAGE 374 (when we make our first signing) 
  • Really not worried about Stockley - it would be nice if he came back but I think there’s better players out there. 

If we’re serious about blowing away the league, we should be looking at investing in the likes of Stephen Humphrys or Dion Charles. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Round and round in circles on here:

We’re signing Stockley/etc

No! He’s going somewhere else! 

I’m really outraged!!

FFS why don’t you all enjoy the sun!!!
    We will sign players before the season starts and have a very competitive squad. Chill!!!!

REPEAT UNTIL PAGE 374 (when we make our first signing) 
    @valley11 PROMISES signing by page 374

Brave chap
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    "Danny can eat what he kills".

Christ.  Things must be worse down there than we thought.
  • is that actual news fromCawley? Or did we know that already?

• Interested as to why people think we waited until last week to bid?  He was with us on loan and openly saying he wanted to join.  Why did we wait?  Not a criticism just interested to know why.
  • WHAddick said:
    is that actual news fromCawley? Or did we know that already?

First time I've seen it official that we've put a bid in
  • Sponsored links:

• Charity sweepstake on 1st page signing is announced, any takers? 
  • MattF said:
    At least Portsmouth will get to enjoy watching Jason Stockley
  • edited June 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2021
    I just hope that after all the hype he's worth it.......

I'll also stick my neck out that if Stockley does sign then that's the strikers pretty much done & dusted apart from a youngster in on loan/ from the lower leagues/ U23's. We'll have Stockley, Schwartz, Washington & probably Aneke. 
  • I know I will receive adverse comments for this but here goes;
    we do have Ronnie Schwartz who is also a striker who like Stockley missed a penalty last season. I know Ronnie didn't get much playing time but that may have been due to a number of reasons including away from his family and his wife due to give berth. I just feel that he needs to be given a clean slate from us and see how he gets on this pre season.
    I’d love it to work out for him but will he ever get on the pitch? Adkins likes one up front and if we keep Aneke and Washington then you know who’ll be coming off the bench each game. 

I asked this a while ago but haven’t seen an answer, do we still have 5 subs next season? Having an extra two (or two less) subs every game could drastically change how we look to build a squad. 
  • Have to laugh.

"U-Turn"

No, he just picked one club over another, if this guy is to believed, which I doubt 

WIOTOS

PS, it's pronounced Ve-o-to in the continental style 
  • DJ is one winger, expect to see another come in, possibly late on as a loan
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!