Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Vfrf said:
    noise on another forum that nigel may not be happy with sandgaard, something about broken promises. sounds a bit like panic to me, anybody itk have anthing to say ont hat?
    I believe this could be true, the club been losing more man than expected £11 mill plus a year, which is a lot more than originally expected. This had a huge effect on the transfer budget. The budget is actually less than the year we were promoted!
    The wage budget, when we last went up, was actually massive by league 1 standards.  The problem was a lot of it was tied up by Tommy D and Gobbinson's signings that hardly played.  We had players on about £800 a week that played every week and players on 10 times that that didn't. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Vfrf said:
    noise on another forum that nigel may not be happy with sandgaard, something about broken promises. sounds a bit like panic to me, anybody itk have anthing to say ont hat?
    I believe this could be true, the club been losing more man than expected £11 mill plus a year, which is a lot more than originally expected. This had a huge effect on the transfer budget. The budget is actually less than the year we were promoted!
    The wage budget, when we last went up, was actually massive by league 1 standards.  The problem was a lot of it was tied up by Tommy D and Gobbinson's signings that hardly played.  We had players on about £800 a week that played every week and players on 10 times that that didn't. 
    Vetokele and Sarr come to mind as two players on deals that would even make Wigan blush. 
  • Options
    Anyone ITK?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Vfrf said:
    Vetokele and Sarr come to mind as two players on deals that would even make Wigan blush. 
    Bauer as well .
  • Options
    So my source in the club has responded saying that his not heard anymore on the medicals. Don’t know exactly what that means.  I’m pretty sure 1 or 2 of you on here speak to the same guy. 
  • Options
    Anyone ITK?
    Still all very quiet! 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Rothko said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Vfrf said:
    Bauer as well .
    Marshall, Reeves, Pearce and Ajose weren't on peanuts either. 
  • Options
    Anyone ITK?
    The first rule of being ITK is to never talk about being ITK

PS home kit WILL be revealed today with EXISTING players.
    @Henry Irving peak in ITKism say never talk about being ITK, whilst delivering something only a member of the inner circle would know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    luke1 said:
    So my source in the club has responded saying that his not heard anymore on the medicals. Don’t know exactly what that means.  I’m pretty sure 1 or 2 of you on here speak to the same guy. 
    Sounds promising then 🙄
  • Options
    luke1 said:
    We've injured them before the medical. Those bloomin' potholes!
  • Options
    Don't worry about golfie, he's just doing his 'reverse psychology' thing.
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    luke1 said:
    Sounds promising then 🙄
    Depends on who the source is. If it’s Jason euell and he isn’t aware of any medical, then time to worry. If the source is the assistant groundsman, then don’t panic yet
  • Options
    It's been underwhelming so far that's for sure
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's been underwhelming so far that's for sure
    It has, but we’ll see in the next month or so how much that’s the market and how much it’s TS. As TS said we’d blow through this league some are assuming it’s TS not being willing to spend enough.
  • Options
    Wetting the bed? At this point I'm sh*tting it!

(Not Charlton related, I just like the way it feels when I wake up in the morning).
    Yes but I don't.

I wish you would get get out of the bed first. 
  • Options
    Saw someone mention Sam Greenwood , that would be an interesting loan although I'd assume Leeds would want him to be a regular starter. Scored a stunning freekick for Leeds last night too. 
  • Options
    I know it's joked about but the players who were away at the Euros and Copa returning will massively stimulate the market.  For loads of reasons.

Every club, from the likes of Westham and Everton down are effected by what City/United/Chelsea etc do with their loans.

It's a massive release of avaliable talent to a starved market and will both directly and indirectly ripple through the leagues. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!