Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    We look something like this I think... Only going with rumours of impending signings, releases or sales for transfers. Really don't care if for rumours of "showing an interest in"

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    We look something like this I think... Only going with rumours of impending signings, releases or sales for transfers. Really don't care if for rumours of "showing an interest in"

You need to move the Celtic rumour out of ‘to be confirmed’ old chap
  • Options
    Plus George Long has signed for Millwall.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

George Long has joined Millwall .
  • Options
    Has George Long joined the Spanners?

Was gonna give it 2 more weeks before dipping back into this beauty of a thread, but something keeps drawing me back like crapnip!
  • Options
    Has George Long joined the Spanners?

Was gonna give it 2 more weeks before dipping back into this beauty of a thread, but something keeps drawing me back like crapnip!
    He has as per Rich Cawley
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    This happens every summer and I enjoy the speculation.

Three days ago I had never heard of Paul Digby and now I feel slightly disappointed that he won't be signing.

He sounded like a younger version of Pratley and we need to replace him in the squad for certain games in the season.

Still I am sure that there are other better options. 
    i want to sign footballers not people who just run around a lot...
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Richard J said:

Three days ago I had never heard of Paul Digby and now I feel slightly disappointed that he won't be signing.

He sounded like a younger version of Pratley and we need to replace him in the squad for certain games in the season.

Agree with this in the main .

I felt Darren demonstrated that he had his uses at Accrington and the man marking of Fraser at MKD .

We need some physical presence as well as skill in certain games . Pratley needs replacing in my view .
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    No legs on the Mo Eisa or Paul Digby rumours

Quite right FA.. not worth having them if they are legless!!...

Sorry, should have read all the posts... bit late with that one ain't I B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Do I not get anything for scooping piggot info - Cawley felt it worth tweeting the day after - if we are going to play this game, we need to know the rules 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Poor show that the Rumour Tracker Mod can’t even keep his own tracker sheet up to date

Need a flag button @AFKABartram
    Yeah f*** me for having a job that's been taking up 16 hrs a day right now 🤣
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    Richard J said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Do I not get anything for scooping piggot info - Cawley felt it worth tweeting the day after - if we are going to play this game, we need to know the rules 
    Didn't see it sorry. There's so much crap on this thread it's hard to keep up. What was it about Piggott?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Richard J said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Didn't see it sorry. There's so much crap on this thread it's hard to keep up.
    No probs although I’m going to start a table up with all the things that you miss and we can see who has the most missed rumours - consider me as your assistant 😂
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    My contender for the rumour sheet: Pigott def going to Championship from a Wimbledon source. And most likely Millwall as he wants to stay local.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Poor show that the Rumour Tracker Mod can’t even keep his own tracker sheet up to date

Only 16 hours - shirker 😉
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just to clarify for anyone reading... The rumours thread is not the work taking up 16 hours a day.
    If it was I’d query the bill AFKA
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Richard J said:

Bowyer wanted people who ran around a lot .
    I give you Watson? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Just retire. 
  • Options
    My contender for the rumour sheet: Pigott def going to Championship from a Wimbledon source. And most likely Millwall as he wants to stay local.
    definitely not millwall - my tip would be QPR - (chalk it up dazzler)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Richard J said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Didn't see it sorry. There's so much crap on this thread it's hard to keep up. What was it about Piggott?
    I thought it was Pigott 

It's a gee up
  • Options

No legs .... would hope any new signings would have one at least 
    Peter Cook to one-legged Dudley Moore: you’ve got a fine right leg, I’ve nothing against your right leg, the problem is, neither have you. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

It’s all about priorities. 
  • Options

No legs .... would hope any new signings would have one at least 
    Peter Cook to one-legged Dudley Moore: you’ve got a fine right leg, I’ve nothing against your right leg, the problem is, neither have you. 
    I can’t help noticing that you are, in fact, a
    mono-ped. 
  • Options
    Centre Back Pearce agrees new deal...

Alex Pearce of Millwall.
  • Options
    I thought a big part of Williams' game was running around a lot!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Sounds as if the players are stalling on contract talks at present... Based on cawleys most recent article
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!