Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Neil Taylor, Henderson and Sims would take the summer transfer business into the 10/10 catergory. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Neil Taylor, Henderson and Sims would take the summer transfer business into the 10/10 catergory. 
    They would be great but if I had to pick one I would go for Taylor. Think he would add some real quality to the team in general.
  • I thought we had too many players now & would have to be leaving players out of the squad registration process, like JFC . How are we now going to encompass 2 more  ?
  • edited September 2021
  • edited September 2021
    I thought we had too many players now & would have to be leaving players out of the squad registration process, like JFC . How are we now going to encompass 2 more  ?
    Well you’re the expert around here…..you tell us.😏
  • So we have till the end of the month to get a few more free agents in to fill the gaps and name the squad 
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Neil Taylor, Henderson and Sims would take the summer transfer business into the 10/10 catergory. 
    Henderson is well out of shape apparently so doubt it will be him 

• Who is that in the background of this pic of Leko today? 46 on the jacket?
  • So we have till the end of the month to get a few more free agents in to fill the gaps and name the squad 
    So the U21 rule doesnt apply to loans. Well well. No-one on here knew that as it was very widely said that we should have been getting in an U21 left back on loan. 

• Who is that in the background of this pic of Leko today? 46 on the jacket?
    Papa Soare ?
  • edited September 2021
    redbuttle said:

Who is that in the background of this pic of Leko today? 46 on the jacket?
    Papa Soare ?
    I don't think so

• Is it Oguntayo?
  • edited September 2021
    Oguntayo… don’t think so

• edited September 2021
    Naz Bakrin maybe

• Sponsored links:

• CSI Charlton trying to figure out these players!
  • Jonny has'nt got that much hair on his head.
  • Miles Leaburn
  • edited September 2021
    clive said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    pretty sure a left back will be a free agent and most likely a keeper  
    Any word who the triallist keeper and left back were on Tuesday afternoon? 
     I've no idea who the trialists were but one was a keeper & the other was a central defender, Richard Chinn normally a midfielder played at left back.
    I was at the game & was not impressed with either triallist.  
    They must’ve been crap then because your players marks are fair to middling as a general rule 😉.
  • I'm really surprised that Neil Taylor is currently without a club. Could be one hell of a free agent signing.
  • I'm really surprised that Neil Taylor is currently without a club. Could be one hell of a free agent signing.
    He was hoping for a move to Turkey.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!