Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup 2020 (although being held in 2021) at Whistling Straits.

Comments

• Options
    Was it me or did Brysons ball move as he grounded his club before that shot?
  • Options
    Anyone from the Europe camp waving a white flag yet ? 
  • Options
    Get in there Hatton!!!
  • Options
    As I typed that Hatton hit a great shot into 18.....but I have no confidence he will hole his putt. None at all. 
     just serving up a big slice of humble pie.....

.....for half a point.
  • Options
    As I typed that Hatton hit a great shot into 18.....but I have no confidence he will hole his putt. None at all. 
    Hatton holes it.

Rahm & Hatton halve with DeChambeau & Scheffler.

US 5.5 - 1.5 EU
  • Options
    This is all to play for the on the last hole. Cmon tommy.
  • Options
    I fear it's gone
    Rory
    Fitz
    Casey
    Weisberger
    Westwood

All look poor 

We can't hide them all tomorrow 
  • Options
    Fleetwood & Hovland halve with Thomas & Cantlay.

US 6-2 EU
  • Options
    Europe emulate CAFC.

W 1
    D  2
    L  5
  • Options
    Too many European passengers in truth, that was a hard watch, can’t see it improving much tomorrow. Thank god I’ve got Charlton to distract me with a magic 4-0 win in the afternoon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feel like the Americans have been pretty formidable so far but certainly don’t think it’s over. 

Certainly think we played some pretty poor golf but it has to be said the Americans played some ridiculous stuff, and even if we were on our game would have been hard to beat.

Think Harrington has to rip up the rule book and go with the in form players tomorrow. Hatton, Rahm, Hovland, Fleetwood, Wiesberger, Garcia all got to play and see what happens then. 
  • Options
    Team Europe’s pairings of Rahm & Garcia, Westwood & Fitzpatrick remain intact. Casey and Hovland will also be out there in the morning, but both with new partners in Hatton and Wiesberger respectively.

McIlroy and Poulter both “rested”.
  • Options
    May as well give the yanks the point for the last match now 
  • Options
    Why do we keep playing Casey? He’s been shite.
  • Options
    3-1 or 4-0 to the yanks. Can’t believe Casey is playing again. 
  • Options
    SkyBet offering 7-2 on USA winning both sessions today.  Thank me later. 
  • Options
    3-1 or 4-0 to the yanks. Can’t believe Casey is playing again. 
    We're going to get tonked
  • Options
    Biggest ever day one deficit 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Biggest ever day one deficit 
    And like Adkins says....." we go again"

Same old same old. I expect us to be losing by at least 6 or 7 points by the end of tonight.

There wont be another Miracle at Medina, just a Stuffing at the Straits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As has been said,apart from Rahm,no other european player is at the top of their game,too many passengers and players there through past ryder cup glories. Paddys heart ruled his head with his picks. Mind you, overall, european golf player wise is pretty poor atm. A hopefully short term Yank domination is afoot.
  • Options
    Got another 3-1 written all over it. Can't believe he's sending Casey & Westwood out.
  • Options
    Berger the first player to be seen on TV with the full on hoody look.  Wonder if it’ll catch on. It doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. So far the USA on course gear has looked much nicer than ours after the opening ceremony misdemeanour. 
  • Options
    And a shit start just to rub things in…….
  • Options
    Lost every hole played so far 
  • Options
    Think that it could all be over by the end of today, the Yanks are running away with it so far this morning.
  • Options
    Too many of our players are out of form or just not very good. Must be another way of picking a team than choosing the best 9 players from comps played over 2 seasons. Even the wild card picks are crap.
  • Options
    Good fight back from the Spanish pair. 
  • Options
    Rahm and Garcia win again, they will surely go out again this afternoon. But if we don't pull back at least 1 of the last 3 games it's beginning to look academic.
  • Options
    Casey
    Westwood
    Fitzpatrick

Ryder Cup records since 2016 absolutely terrible.

Westwood putt short on a must make putt.  Then scuffs a hybrid.   Just holed the next must make putt but seriously, he shouldn't play Foursomes.