Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup 2020 (although being held in 2021) at Whistling Straits.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Rahm & Garcia defeat Berger & Koepka 3&1.

US 6-3 EU

Johnson & Morikawa defeat Casey & Hatton 2&1.

US 7-3 EU

Not looking great for the last two pairings either. A third 3-1 session on the bounce?
  • Options
    Rahm & Garcia defeat Berger & Koepka 3&1.

US 6-3 EU

Johnson & Morikawa defeat Casey & Hatton 2&1.

US 7-3 EU

Not looking great for the last two pairings either. A third 3-1 session on the bounce?
    Yurp
  • Options
    Thomas & Spieth defeat Hovland & Wiesberger 2UP.

US 8-3 EU
  • Options
    Schauffele & Cantlay defeat Westwood & Fitzpatrick 2&1.

US 9-3 EU
  • Options
    9-3 USA after the morning foursomes. Unless we run the table this afternoon this is all but over.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Has to be a 3-1 win at the minimum for Team Europe in the four balls … even that leaves a mountain to climb tomorrow.
  • Options
    Didn't go to The Valley for today's game and stayed home to watch this.
    9-3 is the biggest lead since 1974! So now it's just pride in my opinion. If, and it's a huge if, we are going to give ourselves a chance then we have to win 4-0 this afternoon. Chances of that is zero.
  • Options
    Just seen this afternoon's pairings, we lose match 1, win match 2, lose match 3, half match 4. That's my call.
  • Options
    We could lose this by the end of tonight. Imagine going into the singles knowing you've already lost.

Harrington needs to follow Adkins out the door.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harrington has been at the same school as Faldo for dodgy picks. I’ll caveat that a little by acknowledging that this American team is so good that our picks were probably academic. But blind faith in Casey, Weestwood, Pulter, Fitzpatrick etc is just plain pig headed. 

The only consolation is today has been like printing money as I had bets on 3-1, USA to win both sessions etc.  
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Fuck me Lowry drives within a yard or so of the green on the first hole. I think he's pumped up!!
  • Options
    It’s now gone from watching this hoping we would win or it would be a tense exciting close finish, to a car crash fascination of whether it might be one of the worst trounsings ever. 
  • Options
    Seems to be Jon Rahm v the USA.
  • Options
    McIlroy .....
    Sigh
  • Options
    BBC Sport headline says Europe fighting back. Click into the live page and we are all square 

sigh. 
  • Options
    Lowry showing massive passion! Shut the fucking Yanks up!
  • Options
    We are now up in 2, half in 1, down in 1. C'mon Europe!
  • Options
    These Yanks doing my nut in!
  • Options
    Its turning.

Towards the end of the front 9 we were looking at up in 3.......now it's looking like we might only get a couple of halves.

The fat lady is shuffling in her seat & looking like its her turn to take the stage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McIlroy has been properly wank
  • Options
    McIlroy will win the odd event and place well generally but seems to be busted flush in the important tournaments  - can’t handle the pressure. 
  • Options
    Imagine how many points we would have right now without Rahm!
  • Options
    Camera not showing McIlroy's shots now as he's becoming an embarrassment. 
  • Options
    Hatton been watching me out the bunkers
  • Options
    Camera not showing McIlroy's shots now as he's becoming an embarrassment. 
    He has lost 4 & 3, 4 & 3 and 5 & 3. It doesn't get much worse than that and after yesterday should have been given the whole day off today
  • Options
    Lowry’s passionate celebration! Loved it!

Not like those yanks their chest bumps and high fives.
  • Options
    Imagine how many points we would have right now without Rahm!
    Rahm is my favourite golfer at present. A real class act.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Rahm must be thinking what the fuck is going on. McIlroy, Poulter, Westwood, Casey all absolute toilet. GB golf having a stinker.
  • Options
    Rahm must be thinking what the fuck is going on. McIlroy, Poulter, Westwood, Casey all absolute toilet. GB golf having a stinker.
    Not sure why Rose didn't get picked?