Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match thread: Gillingham v Charlton 21/09/2021

Comments

• Options
    Everyone starting wanking themselves into a stupor when we went 1-0 up. But as predicted we settled down into a rhythm of a shit side against another shit side.

Boom! 1-1.

• Options
    Sandgaard has picked up English sarcasm then. 
  • Options
    He claims a lot that bloke... Talks out of his arse too much
    Only because his mouth is always full of food.
  • Options
    Adkins having a veiled whinge here about the summer recruitment.  
  • Options
    Adkins talking the same old bollocks in his post match interview. 
  • Options
    On a plus side I bet £10 on lee scoring first half and another £10 bet on him scoring second half just logged onto Bob's lot and won £160.00 as apparently both paid out as 1st scorer and last scorer lol no idea how that works
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gillingham had 5 senior players out I read.  Bar Innis that was our strongest available squad to select from.  Started brightly and CBT was terrorising them but then not good enough to get 3 points.

Completely deflated as have not seen anything to suggest we are going to push for a top 6 finish which is an epic failure if that's the case.

This does not look like a team that has a promotion push in its capabilities.

Well done to the supporters who travelled to the game and were loud throughout.
    Not exactly loud throughout. First half yes and bits of the second and certainly the boos at the end. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Top 3 players for each side according to FotMob (not sure who marks the players)

A dozy prick if CBT ain’t on there. Morgan 7.5 😂
    I won't disagree CBT should be in there.

A quick Google suggests it's a computer based scoring algorithm measuring all stats input about each player - I think it's the WhoScored algorithm but not certain.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Adkins now blaming the late recruitment strategy. That is down to the owner and his recruitment advisers. However critical we are of Adkins,  let us not forget that was a total clusterf...
    Surprised by that. What did he actually say?
  • Options
    6 attempts on target!!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Morgan was awful second half. I think I'm done with him unfortunately
    After all you forgave Naby for ..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Floebot said:
    Who leaked the team line up?
    @RonnieMoore
  • Options
    6 attempts on target!!
    As I say every time it gets brought up (usually bemoaning our lack of shots)... Shots on target mean f**k all if you dont put it in the net - Ironically I imagine that shot on target from Gillingham wont have been the goal as it hit the post
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    Morgan was awful second half. I think I'm done with him unfortunately
    After all you forgave Naby for ..
    Naby never hid
  • Options
    Is Steve Evans the most hated man in football?
  • Options
    Schoolboy error stuff in defending the short corner that led to their goal.
    I mean wtf!
    A better performance but against a depleted Gills side so it means little.
    Had Stockley started perhaps the game would have been put to bed in the first half.
  • Options
    Still to slow going forward