Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Bolton Wanderers | Tuesday 28th September 2021

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Ignoring the RD era jokers, I never thought I’d see a less inspiring team that an Phil Parkinson one but Nicey Nigel has really excelled. Sangaard needs to act now before the noise starts turning towards him.
    At least with Parky we were 5th in the table when he was binned. Pardew's Champ to L1 relegation side were awful.
  • Options
    Curbs has just said "Excuses are now gone!" we have to win next game...end of! Deano agreeing.
    and also time for NA to say this is my team and this is my shape. 
    I feel like he did that. It's why Kirk and DJ are not in the squad at all. 
  • Options
    Anyone associated with this shitstain of a position we find ourselves in needs to be held responsible…..

Adkins has lost the dressing room - GO.

The man who hired Adkins needs to admit his error and make a CHANGE.

The people involved in our fuckstain of a transfer window need to be held accountable (Roddy, Gallen, Sandgaard). Fuck off anyone is protected for what was a piss take of an effort to compete.

NOBODY has delivered what is remotely acceptable for this club at league one.

Total disgrace of a club from top to bottom.

You can stick your walking is brilliant, and your Booms (both of you) up your arse.

Fuck protecting anyone in this utter disgrace of a season. 
  • Options
    Adkins on his way for the interview.
  • Options
    It feels like we're getting some harsh dose of reality for thinking we are a Championship level Club. This could all go very badly. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Poor old Thomas...master of the understatement...we all know it ain't good enough and we haven't got a clue how to turn things around, so Thommo, what ya gonna do about it eh...give him one more chance....DOH!!!!!!!
    Much as i love Thomas and what he has done , we really need some hard decision making here, and I think it doesn't end with Nige leaving, it must go much deeper than just him, there must be a big breakdown in the dressing room and on the training pitch, confidence and performance just drained from us once they equalised, we just fell apart......it is getting so I don't really care anymore while deep down I know I do, and it hurts..
  • Options
    Clean sweep needed now.  Replace the lot of them! 
  • Options
    Adkins keeps making the same mistake week after week... The subs are always reactionary and too late.

1-1 at 60 minutes, it was clear we needed fresh legs in the middle of the park. Gilbey should have been on earlier. And Matthews poor all game, should have been taken off at H/T. 

No way back for Adkins now.
  • Options
    Genuinely don’t think we’ll go down (although I did feel this way when we then got relegated from the championship) 

but just another pointless waste of a season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

boggzy said:

Where he doing it Tele City, Manchester?
  • Options
    boggzy said:
    Going to be "fun" .....................
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Just had to walk 5 miles home in the pissing rain cos of the petrol wankers blocking the buses, and I get home to this shit. Uselss. Oh well, better go to bed, school run in the morning. 
  • Options
    Arrived home from the match soaking wet and miserable.

We had some vibrancy going forward but not enough killer instinct. Defensively we look fragile and scared. I can't understand how it has gone so wrong so quickly.
  • Options
    Taking forever IPTV will cut the stream soon! 
  • Options
    I can’t be arsed to summarise other than - go Nigel. 
  • Options
    I thought we were playing well at 1-0 and at 1-1 we looked like we had the edge but the defensive laziness that’s obviously there with us conceding simple goals and we just don’t look threatening or clinical enough, it’s probably the players fault as much as Adkins but he has to go, I can’t see it turning around after tonight.
  • Options
    Lowest position ever. TS turn NA around towards the door please. The chap has no idea. Full-on crisis of confidence on pitch. Needs steady nurturing hand to steer us away. Clear instructions/special measures. Leaders on pitch are required and not some concept on NA s blog. 
  • Options
    Has anyone considered the possibility that the root problem might be the CEO and owner who appointed the management team ?

Nice bloke but does he know anything about football ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:
    bobmunro said:
    stonemuse said:
    I’m naturally optimistic and I saw no point in sacking a manager this soon … but do you know what? … he has lost the dressing room and lost the fans … just walk away Nigel, you are destroying us 

That is an absolute fact.
    That’s twice you’ve said that tonight. Can you elaborate at all?
    I heard this from a senior player tonight
  • Options
    Has anyone considered the possibility that the root problem might be the CEO and owner who appointed the management team ?

Nice bloke but does he know anything about football ? 
    Nope as he saved the Club but it still has the potential to go very badly. Aware of that.
  • Options
    He isn't going anywhere is he..... 
  • Options
    Well that was short and sweet.
  • Options
    Just got home - soaking wet. Reminded me of the 5-2 defeat under Pardew against Sheff U when he got sacked.

Useless manager and plenty of mediocre players - we look capable of being relegated.
  • Options
    I think he'll get the Fleetwood game unfortunately.
  • Options
    We’re feckin’ shit,
    We’re feckin’ shit,
    Repeat ad infinitum. 
    Perhaps Tom can make that his next hit.....