Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Bolton Wanderers | Tuesday 28th September 2021

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    So, how long are the boys on Charlton TV going to have to fill for before Nigel fronts up?
    A VERY long time.

Surely he's not going to have to come out and speak, is he?
    He's just shown up at 10:24. Suffering from a touch of Matt Hancock's mad staring eyes...
    And left at 10.25!

• Options
    He has mucked about with the squad too many times and we are in a relegation scrap already. If he is still here tomorrow I’ll be questioning Sandgaards credibility as an owner. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Has anyone considered the possibility that the root problem might be the CEO and owner who appointed the management team ?

Nice bloke but does he know anything about football ? 
    Could ask the same about most owners. He shouldn't be CEO mind.
  • Options
    Adkins needs to point fingers now. He's getting the sack anyway so at least let us know who was in charge of that 'recruitment' that took place this summer. 
    IF/when he's sacked, there will be a non disclosure agreement he'll sign as a condition of getting paid off
  • Options
    Good for a large part and still lost, proper worrying that. 

Same old story, good patch followed by shit, as soon as we concede we lose it and that's not even a new thing. 

Davison impressed again. 

Pretty much it.

Adkins out, sure, probably won't change much though, but that's for the Adkins out thread.. speaking of...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    cafc999 said:
    Uboat said:
    bobmunro said:
    stonemuse said:
    I’m naturally optimistic and I saw no point in sacking a manager this soon … but do you know what? … he has lost the dressing room and lost the fans … just walk away Nigel, you are destroying us 

That is an absolute fact.
    That’s twice you’ve said that tonight. Can you elaborate at all?
    I heard this from a senior player tonight
    The senior players are all fucking cnts anyway. That lines just an easy out for them when they're the worst bunch we've ever seen in the shirt. 

Said the same under Bowyer, they say the same now. Fuck the lot of them 
    Spot on 
  • Options
    He must go before midnight.
    You know what to do Nige. Walking out is brilliant.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Off_it said:
    esseffect said:
    mendonca said:
    J BLOCK said:
    According to a player Adkins barely says a word in the dressing room before the game or at half time.
    I can believe that. I think his coaching team were the tactical men and he was the Mr Motivator. In fact this has become crystal clear. 
    If players are doing that then they really need to stop pointing the finger. 

Whoever you know J Block sounds like a whingeing bastard  
    "The players" didn't like Bowyer either, did they?

Sounds like they don't like anyone much. Poor lambs.

The players stopped liking Bowyer when he started calling them out in public.

The players won't play for Adkins because he has zero credibility - Adkins is laughing saying 'walking is great' but fuck all else while the players are laughing at him, not with him.

That doesn't excuse the players by the way.
    Yup sounds right, they have zero respect for him 
  • Options
    We have no senior players....they're just the older shit players.
  • Options
    4pts adrift from safety played one more game than teams in 20th and 19th, and people will still insist this a top 6 team .
    Yes the manager has to go but so do many of the players when the chance comes. It is league 2 next season.
  • Options
    I doubt fans have heard what the players think this quickly after full time?!
  • Options
    I don't think there was a lack of effort out there (suggesting they weren't playing for the manager), they're just not good enough. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I honestly think that Nigel must now take a bow
    and Fuck OFF .......
    and TS must wake up or lose lots of money 👎👎
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    bobmunro said:
    Off_it said:
    esseffect said:
    mendonca said:
    J BLOCK said:
    According to a player Adkins barely says a word in the dressing room before the game or at half time.
    I can believe that. I think his coaching team were the tactical men and he was the Mr Motivator. In fact this has become crystal clear. 

The players won't play for Adkins because he has zero credibility - Adkins is laughing saying 'walking is great' but fuck all else while the players are laughing at him, not with him.

One of them told him walking was brilliant when he got told he was waking not running back and hasn't been seen again 😳
    Lmao nice one DJ :D
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    bobmunro said:
    Off_it said:
    esseffect said:
    mendonca said:
    J BLOCK said:

One of them told him walking was brilliant when he got told he was waking not running back and hasn't been seen again 😳

Those players (it's more than one) collectively known as the Bomb Squad.
  • Options
    I genuinely thought we would turn this round, an relegation was out of the question. Now, I realise this is really happening.we could be adrift at the bottom before any changes can be made.  

How has this happened.. 
  • Options
    Every team I have seen this season are more slicker than us and always seem to have spare men

The space their left winger had all game you could have built a housing estate in it. 

Their no 5 and 24 were outstanding  and we were miles apart in quality and how to play football. 

Once they equalised three was only going to be one winner. Scoreline didn't flatter them.

We are just awful.
  • Options
    Someone saying on Facebook Adkins has walked ( ohh the irony)