Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Andorra / Hungary

Comments

• Options
    Andorra have a defender on their bench who is 42 in December!
  • Options
    1-0 Chilwell
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    I know it’s just Andorra but Foden just looks made for this role.

I think he could potentially take Mount’s role at the World Cup.
    When we have a generational talent like Phil Foden, we shouldn’t be leaving him out if we are serious about winning the World Cup 
    I think we’re at that point with Foden now. You have to find a way to get your best players on the pitch. 

I do think we missed him massively in the Euro final.
    Wonder if things had turned out differently had we been able to call upon him like we did against Denmark - Could have made a massive difference in Extra Time
  • Options
    When Foden gets on the ball in midfield, the way he moves and looks to take players on he reminds me of Gazza.
  • Options
    Andorra have a defender on their bench who is 42 in December!
    And now he's just come on.
  • Options
    Feel like Foden has to play centrally for England. I know he plays on the left for City but he creates more than Mount and would be frightening in a free role behind Kane.
  • Options
    Seems to be filmed on someone’s mobile phone..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally think Gareth is in a no win situation regarding Foden, Grealish and Mount as in whoever he picks advocates of the other 2 will say he's wrong.
  • Options
    This is shocking 35 mins gone we had two efforts on goal and their keeper only had one save to make .. we are playing Andorra 🇦🇩
    2-0 Saka
  • Options
    This is shocking 35 mins gone we had two efforts on goal and their keeper only had one save to make .. we are playing Andorra 🇦🇩
    Perfect timing yet again….
  • Options
    Never get the concern about games against Andorra etc.

We're going to win, and the performance isnt exactly going to decide the Major Tournament etc.
  • Options
    How the hell did Stones get booked there? Martinez was the player trying to kick off?!
  • Options

We're going to win, and the performance isnt exactly going to decide the Major Tournament etc.
    Exactly. 11 players behind the ball at all times and people are expecting us to carve them open. Hardly ever happens like that. Get the 3 points, no injuries, job done.
  • Options

Exactly. 11 players behind the ball at all times and people are expecting us to carve them open. Hardly ever happens like that. Get the 3 points, no injuries, job done.
    Have we got out of first gear yet?
  • Options
    2-0 job done, wouldn’t be upset at all if it stayed this way. What’s the point in going all out against a team of amateurs on a synthetic pitch? Shut the game down and move on to Hungary with no injuries.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    How was that last challenge not a booking?! Leg swipe from behind!
  • Options
    referee is bloody useless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh Colin….
  • Options
    Defoe isn't the worst pundit.

Scored tons of goals and still playing at a semi competitive level. 
  • Options
    We can't draw Andorra out as they have no intention of leaving their half. Their sole purpose is to keep the score down. 
  • Options
    referee is bloody useless.
    There was a joke in there somewhere when they got the offside goal wrong ;)
  • Options
    Shocking refereeing; Sancho getting leg-sweeped right in front of her after she has already ignored him being hacked and pushed over previously.  Now she's flashing cards around to cover for her ineptitude.

She doesn't look like she's watched a football game before, let alone refereed one.  There must be better female referees out there?
  • Options
    I think Abraham coming good in Rome can only be good for us - it’s a different option up front, he is strong, has a good touch and suits our system 
  • Options
    How on earth is that not a booking, could even been a straight red.
  • Options
    This ref is useless, the bloke made no attempt to play the ball, he was watching Coady the whole way, clatters him. No card.
  • Options
    Oh got to feel for the Andorran Goalkeeper 
  • Options
    Oh got to feel for the Andorran Goalkeeper 
    Good save, got across really well and no one got in there to cover his side as he got up quick.