Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Andorra / Hungary

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    anybody know how I can watch this match from Spain?
    http://www.hesgoal.com/news/88934/England_vs_Hungary.html
  • Options
    Not really clicking at the moment. Touches not great and Hungary are on top of anything loose. They won’t keep up the intensity. 
  • Options
    Love to see Loic Nego smash a screamer in the top corner, consolation goal of course. Probably spit me tea out though. 
  • Options
    Nonsense from the ref IMO.
  • Options
    Nego has surely won a penalty 
  • Options
    Just won a penalty for Hungary by getting kicked in the head by Shaw, showing some of the grit and determination that made him such a Charlton legend
  • Options
    park the bus time for Hungary
  • Options
    What a shit penalty to concede 
  • Options
    Shite penalty to concede... Cant argue with it, was silly from Shaw
  • Options
    Unnecessary by Shaw. Referee could not do much else. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We look poor in midfield. Mount is a passenger and poor old Rice is having to work harder than ever.
  • Options
    We look poor in midfield. Mount is a passenger and poor old Rice is having to work harder than ever.
    Yeah showing why we've been using two defensive midfielders
  • Options
    Sterlings touch is very poor so far tonight
  • Options
    Disappointed that Matterface isn’t referring to Nego as “former Charlton player Nego”
  • Options
    Sterlings touch is very poor so far tonight
    Everyone's control with the ball appears poor tonight 
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    What was the crowd trouble about?
    Hungarians fighting amongst themselves ? 
  • Options
    That'll do
  • Options
    Upped the tempo in the last 10 so it's good to get a goal off the back of it. Can see their heads dropping a bit as hard for them to keep up their press like they have
  • Options
    Disappointed that Matterface isn’t referring to Nego as “former Charlton player Nego”
    when was that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    when was that?
    Made his sole appearance in 2014 (?) when we lost 2-1 late on at Wigan at the DW

Reza made his debut as well that day, hit the bar if I remember rightly
  • Options
    Grealish really forcing the issue, they can’t handle him 
  • Options
    Grealish shouldve hit that 1st time rather than trying to beat the man again
  • Options
    when was that?
    Made his sole appearance in 2014 (?) when we lost 2-1 late on at Wigan at the DW

oh yes -I was there !
  • Options
    I still have nightmares about seeing Nego at Wigan. I’ve just seen him directing a fellow player. 
    Now that is some transformation from Chris Powell telling the lads not to pass to him.
    He really used to be that shite 😂
  • Options
    If only we’d all listened to Tommy Boy…
  • Options
    Everything good coming through JG
  • Options
    If only we’d all listened to Tommy Boy…
    He tweeted questioning what we were doing when we signed Schwartz and Adkins as well ;)
  • Options
    when was that?

Went up on club coach. We scored v early and led all game. Solid singing from small group of fans...

And then let in two goals after 89th min to lose it

Miserable journey home

Honestly, I thought Nego looked decent that night, but from subsequent posts I figured I must have been the only one, but then... I thought the sofa was a quirky and positive bit of innovation, so... I must be a bit of an outlier...
  • Options
    Them scenes from the Hungary end. Our police are a joke.