Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Andorra / Hungary

Comments

• Options
    Disappointed that Matterface isn’t referring to Nego as “former Charlton player Nego”
    when was that?
    Made his sole appearance in 2014 (?) when we lost 2-1 late on at Wigan at the DW

Reza made his debut as well that day, hit the bar if I remember rightly
    Went up on club coach. We scored v early and led all game. Solid singing from small group of fans...

And then let in two goals after 89th min to lose it

Miserable journey home

Honestly, I thought Nego looked decent that night, but from subsequent posts I figured I must have been the only one, but then... I thought the sofa was a quirky and positive bit of innovation, so... I must be a bit of an outlier...
    Good old Yohann Thuram made two blunders one after the other didnt he?
  • Options
    Them scenes from the Hungary end. Our police are a joke. 
    Yep, utter embarrassing, retreating down a stairwell from a dozen hoolies.

• Options
    We will find out more about the talents of this England team tonight than the Andorra game. The longer the half went on the more Grealish, Foden, Shaw, Mount and Sterling started to find space and pick up the ball in the pockets. Good character by England to improve and not panic after Shaw's high kick where Nego was clever to head the high foot and get a penalty which was the correct decision.

Enjoying the contest and hope Harry Kane can get into the game ASAP.

Foden will become a great international if he can boss games like this one not playing the minnows of Andorra or San Marino.

Southgate must now realise that Grealish and Foden are supreme talents who will be major players.

Trust these Players. I agree.
  • Options

I was shocked 
  • Options

Imagine they were just off to make some tea and sandwiches for them
  • Options
    As it stands, with Albania and Poland at nil nil, only three points required from the last two games to guarantee qualification:

Albania (H)
    San Marino (A)
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    anybody know how I can watch this match from Spain?
    Download the uefa app. Its on there for free.
  • Options
    Wonder how Loïc Nego feels about his own fans? Must be very difficult for him.

• Options
    It looked like the police were hitting the Hungarians with twiglets, not batons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Wonder how Loïc Nego feels about his own fans? Must be very difficult for him.

Interesting position for him as he's actually French. Only has Hungarian citizenship thanks to us selling him to Ujpest, he's been out there ever since
  • Options
    This reminds me of some of the early performances at the euros. Players calling for the ball from behind Hungarian markers, passing poorish and until the last three minutes, no spark or any clever football to open Hungary up. 
    Grealish looks great though.
  • Options
    Make some subs. 
  • Options
    Make some subs. 
    Saka is coming on... Arent you listening? 
  • Options
    Sterling is the worst good player I've ever seen. 
  • Options
    Kane has been poor again. 
  • Options
    Grealish off wtf
  • Options
    unless Gealish is injured that is ridiculous 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Baffled why Grealish was taken off
  • Options
    Grealish ! Really ?
     Grealish and Shaw work so well together.
  • Options
    Mason Mount is a decent footballer. He is useless in this system. Foden does all the forward work, we need another out and out CM in there (Phillips or Bellingham)
  • Options
    Sterling is the worst good player I've ever seen. 
    I like that!
  • Options
    Luke Shaw has had an absolute stinker tonight 
  • Options
    Kane and Mount anonymous 

• Options
    Gutted Nego never worked out with us. 

Had visions of the Covered End verbally acclaiming him to the Pussycat Dolls Jai Ho 
  • Options
    this is worse than watching Charlton
  • Options
    Think Henderson is a smart sub here. Hungary are thriving off of chaos and Henderson will calm things down in the middle of the park.
  • Options
    Luke Shaw has had an absolute stinker tonight 
    Agreed and he's not the only one