Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Accrington Stanley | Tues 19 October 2021

Comments

• Options
    So many bad things to pick out from that again , and I’m at the point where I can’t even be bothered. The manager has to go now.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Worst ever Charlton team…… including reserve teams. 

We have good u18's.
  • Options
    Bet JJ wants him to stay until Saturday. Or his first game Sunderland away, can’t see he wants that as first one up….. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    This season is like watching us in the FA Cup every game.
    Just wait until you see us in the actual FA Cup in a couple of weeks! 
    At least that will be over quickly.
  • Options
    Jake, is now tiring badly….. has nothing left to give in this interview… he’s more knackered than any player… 
  • Options
    Such a sad evening. Didn't go. Didn't want to go. Put up with so much rubbish from Roland but always felt once he was gone we would rise again. But now it just feels so hopeless and this team has relegation written all over it. It is humiliating and this club has never before made me feel so fed up. And like many others I have been going along so many years.
  • Options
    Eurgh Nige is talking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh FFS
  • Options
    Minto 'And Nigel's out' for the interview!
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Eurgh Nige is talking
    Oh dear, here on Saturday then!
  • Options
    Bet JJ wants him to stay until Saturday. Or his first game Sunderland away, can’t see he wants that as first one up….. 
    I don’t know, it’s a free hit really. Any less than a tonking is a good result and if we get tonked it’s a totally expected tonking. 
  • Options
    You sack after he’s done the media stuff, not before
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    One of the saddest things (amongst many) was the attendance - people are drifting away in large numbers and the excitement that greeted the Sandgaard take over has been thoroughly lost.
    It was bad under Roland but at least there was a sense of the fans coming together, spirits were weirdly galvanised during that period as we all felt like we were fighting for something.

Now it's just a feeling of apathy, fans are simply drifting away and losing interest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are our players so brain dead? How many stupid fouls did Gilbey give away when the bloke is going nowhere. No footballing intelligence at all 
    A few good runs - winger stuff - but in the engine room he is very lacking. Still one of our better players tonight but it wasn't a dominant midfield performance 
  • Options
    We was better than them Scott, you know.

• Options
    Celebrating that equaliser tonight was like celebrating a consolation goal when you’re 4-0 down. Says it all for me.
  • Options
    No positives in the football so here's a couple of pictures of Jessie our Romanian street rescue that we've had for 8 weeks now...
    I'd say your house is late 18th / early 19th century? West of London?
  • Options
    No positives in the football so here's a couple of pictures of Jessie our Romanian street rescue that we've had for 8 weeks now...
    good programme on R4 a while back about the ladies who run the Rom Dogs charity .. I think they are based in Bournemouth ?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Why are our players so brain dead? How many stupid fouls did Gilbey give away when the bloke is going nowhere. No footballing intelligence at all 
    A few good runs - winger stuff - but in the engine room he is very lacking. Still one of our better players tonight but it wasn't a dominant midfield performance 
    He's not necessarily the type to put in a classic "dominant, midfield general" performance anyway. He drifts in and out more than that. But he is all action and has some real quality going forward. But he does need players beside/behind him to win the ball and do some of the water carrying.