Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Adkins Gone - Jackson Caretaker**

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic news 
  • Options
    Lovely guy, but just didn't work out. Hope Jacko gets a decent crack at the job.
  • Options
    Sadly, it's inevitable after the run of poor form and bad results.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good news.
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Jacko ought to get it on a permanent basis. Ignore all that lack of experience nonsense, everyone has got to start somewhere. He's more managerial experience at a higher level than Nathan Jones had when he got the Luton gig and he ain't done too bad!
    Jacko is passionate and intelligent and someone we can all readily get behind!
    COYR!  
    I am sure Steve Brown thought that too when he went into management. As we’ve seen Brown talks a bloody good game, but couldn’t convert it into wearing a suit and tie on the bench.
    We are desperate for an experienced manager because we are deep in the doo do at the moment, and now isn’t a time to try things.
  • Options
    Best news of the day. Personally not sure Jackp is an answer atm. Our tactics and defending have been diabolical. Jacko must take some responsibility for that 
  • Options
    I do feel for Nigel,he is a thoroughly decent man who had his own ideas,but sadly for all concerned it did not work out.I will now be livid,as much as I want to see an improvement in results,if this bunch of players suddenly become all action world beaters,it will speak volumes about their own pride of performance under Adkins.
    I agree with what you say about Nige. I can't agree to being livid at the 'all action world beater' stuff. I'd be ecstatic. 
  • Options
    Has he posted a video today of him walking & spouting how wonderful life is....😄
  • Options
    He was on around £7k a week so I’m sure he won’t be too disappointed by his pay-off, we move on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I knew International Rescue were on the case yesterday.
    It's not always possible to know when the announcement will actually be made.
    Best wishes to Nigel a decent bloke, but not a decent manager, even if what he was given didn't match the brochure.
  • Options
    Desperately hope JJ and Euell turn things around - would be a huge lift.
  • Options
    CAFCTJSE said:
    Jacko interim, curious to see who we go for for permanent manager
    Indeed
  • Options
    A decent man but one seemingly not really given the back-up within the club to succeed and his departure has been inevitable for weeks.  My worry remains that unless things behind the scenes change hard to see a dramatic turnaround.  Adkins is the fall guy but the problems would appear to run much deeper. We can but hope ...
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    They could do with asking Steve Brown for advice on defending!
    I hope they've got comfy chairs
    And lots of caffeine