Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Doncaster Rovers | Saturday 30th October 2021

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Great win, good opportunity to build on the momentum of the last two matches with another game coming up quickly. Is it weird to feel slightly (only slightly!) disappointed that we (and specifically Stockley) didn’t score more?
  • Options

Shame we can't play Doncaster every week.

• Options
    It should’ve been six but other than that, no complaints. We’re in an alternate reality when Jason is bringing the ball down and spraying passes.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Excellent game. We impressed as much as we've disappointed all season. Well done all. Back soon after some strange pretend kiddy agg on Platform 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn’t see the game, but wondering what the difference is? Is it just Donny being bad? Is it Jacko tactics? Is it Jacko/player motivation and effort? Either way, looks a great decision to remove NA and give Jacko the chance. Confidence hopefully high after these results and belief in Jacko and what he’s asking of them.
  • Options
    On train home. Dobson immense. Should have been 8. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    We played well and effort levels were great, even at the very end  Only criticism was that we were a little wasteful in front of goal, it could have easily been 6/7.

Doncaster were awful though, shoe in for relegation. Tuesday is the real marker for us.
  • Options
    Had to leave after 15 minutes, Mrs GA still hasn’t recovered from covid and she had an anxiety attack, or it could be the excitement of going to Morecambe away, so I missed the win. Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen us win in the flesh, as I missed the Crewe game. 
  • Options
    I didn’t see the game, but wondering what the difference is? Is it just Donny being bad? Is it Jacko tactics? Is it Jacko/player motivation and effort? Either way, looks a great decision to remove NA and give Jacko the chance. Confidence hopefully high after these results and belief in Jacko and what he’s asking of them.
    I think even an Adkins side would have won today, but certainly not in the manner that we did under Jacko.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicks to victory 
  • Options
    Had us down for a comfortable 2-0 but exceeded my expectations 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Doncaster were crap, but we were very good there... was that George Dobson or Josh Cullen out there? He seems to be the player in front of the back four that we have been crying out for
    How on earth was Watson starting in front of him. Dobson passes forward well. Watson just passes to players boxed in who immediately pass it back to him.