Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Burton Albion vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th November 2021

Comments

• Options
    We won Any away win is a good win. Squad looking threadbare before KO but players previously written off by some (was Dobson but today Clare) stepped up. Will need the same v Plymouth. JJ to be announced as perm manager before KO next Saturday
    now that would be a winner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m even enjoying Sandgaard’s song on the post match Charlton TV coverage. Wins make everything better.
    Clean sheet win!
  • Options
    The reds are going up...
  • Options
    The beat goes on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedRobin said:
    Great result, these boys can play dirty when needed, the difference in the last 4 games is incredible, if only Adkins was sacked earlier we would be in a better position. 
    Fixed.
  • Options
    Next week could be quite a game! 
  • Options
    The reds were probably the lino's fault. Kettle wasn't even looking at it. Whilst accepting I could have missed something, two yellows looked right. Might be worth letting Kettle have a look at it with that in mind.
  • Options
    Proper professional performance by Jacko's giants today, the kind of display that really should give us real optimism that we can make a push for the play offs. Considering I was resigned to enduring a piss poor season looking over our shoulders a few short weeks ago I can't believe I'm writing that. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but just think how things could've been if we'd given JJ the chance to have a go after Bowyer walked.

COYA!!!!!!
  • Options
    Shame TS didn’t pull the plug on Adkins after the Bolton game we’d be top half