Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Burton Albion vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th November 2021

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2021
    With Stockley out is it too soon to be putting Burstow on the bench for Plymouth?
  • Options
    Watched on a stream - scrappy game, yellows for both would’ve sufficed 

thought we always looked comfortable when 1-0 up though and never really in trouble

crowd came over brilliantly on the TV - great support.

2 things - what’s was the different line in the Allez Allez Allez song and what were the words to the Elliot Lee song?…we couldn’t work them out 
  • Options
    With Stockley out is it too soon to be putting Burstow on the bench for Plymouth?
    Don't think that we have any option, tbh.
    Depends on Leko’ s fitness, Washington returning injury free and most importantly whether JJ thinks the lad Burstow is ready.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Don't think that we have any option, tbh.
    Depends on Leko’ s fitness, Washington returning injury free and most importantly whether JJ thinks the lad Burstow is ready.
    I’m keen to see Leko up front with Washington or Davison 
  • Options
    Great away win. Boys at the back superb, all of them. Thought Gilbey was poor and CBT failed to impress again, but a fantastic three points and the Jacko express rolls on. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn’t see the game, but as soon as Kettle pulled up in his clown car I knew it was when not if when someone got a red. 
    Still sounds a great win. The bandwagon will be dropping people off to board HMS PISS THE LEAGUE, while the band wagon will be picking up from Larkfield on Monday for our Promotion party at the Valley in May!!!
  • Options
    Just really happy. Proper job by JJ and Euell.👏👏
  • Options
    Croydon said:

thought we always looked comfortable when 1-0 up though and never really in trouble

2 things - what’s was the different line in the Allez Allez Allez song and what were the words to the Elliot Lee song?…we couldn’t work them out 
    Judging by those singing around us today, I'm not sure many people know! 
    I just assumed it would replace ‘and now we’ve got Lee Bowyer’ with ‘and now that we’ve got Jacko’

Didn’t sound like that though 
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Judging by those singing around us today, I'm not sure many people know! 
    I just assumed it would replace ‘and now we’ve got Lee Bowyer’ with ‘and now that we’ve got Jacko’

Didn’t sound like that though 
    Now we've got our JJ or our Jacko both fit nicely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Elliott Lee, Elliott Lee
    He goes by the name of Elliott Lee 🎵
  • Options
    What a good way to spend the afternoon, next.
  • Options
    Such a battling performance - congrats Jacko, Jason and team. Against all odds today. Streamed from Croatia, got charged twice but was so pleased with the performance only just remembered. 10/10
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    if only NA got binned off after the Bolton game, could have been an extra win or two better off by now
    Wycombe away was the watershed. He should have walked / resigned that evening. Who knows where we would be now.
    Wasn't a terrible performance though, so that wasn't the right match really.
  • Options
    If Adkins had gone after the home defeat by Wigan we'd be laughing.
    He was always a poor appointment!
    How has this post not got more likes?
    Perhaps because 'Wigan' should be replaced by 'Crewe'🙂. Seriously though, what a crap manager. If he wants to manage again in the EFL he'll have to get promotion from the National League.
  • Options
    Not sure we have much option do we? Seems a confident lad. Would be good to see him get twenty minutes.
  • Options

Changed to “now Jacko/Jackson is our leader, we’re fucking dynamite”

and Elliott Lee chant lyrics on page two

(I was stood in front of the drummer first half; moved in the second when I wanted to save my right ear drum)