Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Portsmouth vs Charlton Athletic | Monday 31st January @ 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    CBT quite a lethal (and erratic) force going forwards.

Clare - well done lad. You played the RCB role exactly how Guardiola would expect and like to see!

Game Management typically iffy, but we needed back to back league wins.
  • Options
    Bell still ringing through CBT and Washington's interview
  • Options
    By far the better team, but wasteful with final ball/finish.
    Inniss going off changed it, but thoroughly deserved overall.
    Clare MOM, but several candidates. 
  • Options

Hey, we're now 'only' 13 points and a rotten GD behind 6th place! :smile:

• Options
    I love that place. Might as well start the league table with Charlton having 3 points next year. 
  • Options
    Well deserved from CBT 👍
  • Options
    Good result, and quite enjoyed it. Played well as a team and should have taken more of our chances. 2 consecutive wins in the league. Hope a run is starting. Aneke is a menace, hilarious to watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just so much better than the last 4 games have been. Deserved. 
  • Options
    Great team effort from the lads.
  • Options
    Looked a a good side for much of the game aside from the first 15 and last 10. At which point we looked very nervous and played like we would give away a penalty for sure.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    A team in Jackson’s mould. I think we’re finally in for a good time with Jacko in charge 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Someone just gave Gilbey 9 in Player Marks. This is why I squabble.
    Some prat gave him a 5 aswell 
    I think 5 isn't to far off. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Someone just gave Gilbey 9 in Player Marks. This is why I squabble.
    Some prat gave him a 5 aswell 
    He was, to be fair, a possession turnover machine. Like, even more than usual
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

• Options
    A really good team performance, as usual should have scored more. Some good performances though, Clare was outstanding and Corey BT is getting better, only thing was he didn't learn from a failure to track the player out wide in the first half and that led to the goal in the second. 
  • Options
    Thought we were excellent for 75 minutes tonight.  Really good.  Inniss is such an important player for us.  Shame he's so injury prone
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Thought he'd passed away tbh
  • Options
    Cbt got mom. While he was pukka along with a few others, Clare was everywhere and didn't put a foot wrong tonight.
  • Options
    Good result, and quite enjoyed it. Played well as a team and should have taken more of our chances. 2 consecutive wins in the league. Hope a run is starting. Aneke is a menace, hilarious to watch.
    And now probably injured. :neutral: