Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 26th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    That’ll do it Leko is on 
    No Fraser today then... The Matthews injury has stopped that. 
    If the Matthews sub was a concussion sub, we have one more
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Morecambe and Shrewsbury now both winning 😳😳
    Yup that will probably happen between now and the end of the season - Regardless of the sarky comments, no one in this Division will go the rest of the season without winning games. 
    Carry on like this and we will. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    This is bad but we're not going down.

Minto says Stockley might be coming on at half time. Watch the team be transformed as soon as he steps on the pitch. It might be too late to get anything out of this afternoon but having him in the side between now and May will be more than enough to keep us comfortably mid table.

Unfortunately, Burstow Leko Lee DJ and whoever else we try up front just can't pull us up the pitch in the same way and the last four or five games have effectively been a training session of defense v attack because of it.
    We are playing a lot of very good teams in our final games. I don't think we could beat a league two side at the moment. 

We have played most of the top half after Sunderland. Only Ipswich and Rotherham left in the last 10 games. There should be plenty of points available to be more than comfortable.
    Understand what you're saying but would you back this lot to even beat Gillingham? I wouldn't. 

Yes I would. Seven points from four games against bottom half opposition in 2022 would indicate that we can beat Gillingham, Morecambe, Shrewsbury, Doncaster et al. Especially if Stockley, Washington and even Aneke become available for the stretch.
    If my auntie had a penis.......

We lost to fucking Crewe ffs. 

What on earth are you on? Calm down. I didn't say we will beat every team we play did I? Bad losses happen, even with every player fit.
    If, if, if. 

Could have, should have, didn't sums this season up. 
  • Options
    That’ll do it Leko is on 
    No Fraser today then... The Matthews injury has stopped that. 
    If the Matthews sub was a concussion sub, we have one more
    Why didn't we leave him on then and remind him he's Kyle Walker? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chill, Stockley's on, we'll win 2-3 
    Yeah and I’ve got a 10inch cock to dip in custard if it happens!!!🤣
  • Options
    1. 62'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Massimo Luongo (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Marvin Johnson.

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:

Minto says Stockley might be coming on at half time. Watch the team be transformed as soon as he steps on the pitch. It might be too late to get anything out of this afternoon but having him in the side between now and May will be more than enough to keep us comfortably mid table.

Unfortunately, Burstow Leko Lee DJ and whoever else we try up front just can't pull us up the pitch in the same way and the last four or five games have effectively been a training session of defense v attack because of it.
    We are playing a lot of very good teams in our final games. I don't think we could beat a league two side at the moment. 

We have played most of the top half after Sunderland. Only Ipswich and Rotherham left in the last 10 games. There should be plenty of points available to be more than comfortable.
    Understand what you're saying but would you back this lot to even beat Gillingham? I wouldn't. 

Yes I would. Seven points from four games against bottom half opposition in 2022 would indicate that we can beat Gillingham, Morecambe, Shrewsbury, Doncaster et al. Especially if Stockley, Washington and even Aneke become available for the stretch.

What on earth are you on? Calm down. I didn't say we will beat every team we play did I? Bad losses happen, even with every player shit.

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yup that will probably happen between now and the end of the season - Regardless of the sarky comments, no one in this Division will go the rest of the season without winning games. 

You'll be please to hear that Jayden Stockley is back from injury so we won't be carrying on like this. We might even have Washington and Aneke back soon too. :-)
  • Options
    We have been so outclassed this afternoon. No leaders in the team . Gilbey is at his invisible best .
  • Options
    Bannon and Wednesday still bossing the game. Showing nothing to suggest that we can get back into this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:

What on earth are you on? Calm down. I didn't say we will beat every team we play did I? Bad losses happen, even with every player fit.
    If, if, if. 

If we get relegated this season I will send over 100 quid to the upbeats. Anyone want to take the other half of that?
  • Options
    1. 67'

Post update

Callum Paterson (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 67'

Post update

Foul by Akin Famewo (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    1. 68'

Post update

Offside, Sheffield Wednesday. Barry Bannan tries a through ball, but Saido Berahino is caught offside.

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

You'll be please to hear that Jayden Stockley is back from injury so we won't be carrying on like this. We might even have Washington and Aneke back soon too. :-)
    Carry on Charlton!!!!
  • Options
    1. 69'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Alex Gilbey tries a through ball, but George Dobson is caught offside.

• Options
    Is it safe to come out yet?

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:

If, if, if. 

If we get relegated this season I will send over 100 quid to the upbeats. Anyone want to take the other half of that?
    No because I don't think we will, but to deny its actually a possibility is based on nothing more than blind faith.
  • Options
    Fraser on for Gilbey... 
  • Options
    Fraser on..
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC@CAFCofficial·10s70'
     SUB 🔄 | Alex Gilbey makes way for Scott Fraser. 

#swfc 2 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:

If, if, if. 

Okay, if we do get relegated, you can give me 100 quid
  • Options
    Relief that Donny have equalised.... 
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday@swfc·1m71'
    🔄 First change of the game for the Owls

⬅️ Berahino
    ➡️ Kamberi
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:

If, if, if. 

No because I don't think we will, but to deny its actually a possibility is based on nothing more than blind faith.

Of course it's possible. It's also technically possible to make the playoffs from here too... I'd only have the relegation as marginally more probable at this point.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Is it safe to come out yet?

Not keen on that sofa mate🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Fraser on for Gilbey... 
    It's the Messiah !

• Options
    We have the ball in the back of the net, but ref blows up for a foul in the box. 
  • Options
    Fraser on for Gilbey... 

Gilbey should have been subbed at HT instead of Morgan
  • Options
    Fraser must be kicking himself looking at this mob he's joined. 
  • Options
    Putting money on us to go down…insurance
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!