Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oscar for best fight AT the Oscars goes to.......

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Chris Rock had no resulting visual impact on his face. There would at least be something.

I think it was staged and to a very high standard of professional acting.

They were both testing themselves and they have a lot of experience.

SBC did a very convincing Oscars prank a number of years ago
    I don't think the incredibly humourless Will Smith goes in for pranks.
  • Options
    If it was a bet...

The 50/50, if you pick the correct outcome, you win £50,000

I would say it was staged.

It was 100% staged in my eyes
  • Options
    For what purposes Dave? Who’s come out of this with any credit/benefit?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Neither of them. 

They both have thick skin in the field of fame and entertainment.

They decided to have a laugh, create a prank and perform a minor test.

I just can't imagine will smith to genuinely react in that way.

I believe he would wait till the show ends and then confront Chris 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Dave2l said:
    WSS said:

Neither of them. 

That’s ludicrous. Again, Will Smith would not overshadow crowning achievement of his acting career to “have a laugh”. There’s no way it was staged.  

I've just watched his on stage emotional speech after the slap.

I take back everything I've said...

Bit embarrassing. Can't be staged after seeing that.

A reminder for myself to continue gambling decline 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Dave2l said:
    WSS said:

Neither of them. 

Will Smith has slapped someone before. Given his wife’s reaction I’m not surprised he in turn reached like he did. Not staged IMO purely because there’s nothing in it for anyone  
  • Options
    Does there have to be a conspiracy for every incident on the world stage?

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but based on what I've read about the fans question meeting with our owner...

I am starting to believe Thomas sandgaurd is now a secret double Roland agent who has been working on his behalf all along!

The guitar songs and mediocre signings have just been a distraction for the big huge plan to turn the valley into a block of flats.

TS body language from the questionnaire, may need to be fully analysed by expert professionals

It appears the saga isn't over and Rolands awful personality has risen from the dead.

Watch this space 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Chunes said:
    Why would Chris Rock lean in and wince before the obviously staged slap?

The slap itself was pathetic. The entire action of the slap is so unnatural. Straight out of stage school. Blatantly choreographed.

Perfect lead in to the speech and the message from god to love people and all that b*llocks.

It's fine if you think it was genuine. I'm not buying it at all.
    He was standing like that before he even walked up. Don't know what you mean. How do you act when you don't know you're about to be slapped? 
    Not like this (the entire action is so staged it's laughable):

I wonder what the guys at Stockley Park would make of this.🤔
  • Options
    Tbh I didn’t know the oscars was even on until I saw the news about this. It’s certainly created attention.
  • Options
    It’s taken the shine off Smith winning the Oscar. Why on earth would he stage something to do that? It’s not comparable to what SBC did at all. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Chris Rock had no resulting visual impact on his face. There would at least be something.

I think it was staged and to a very high standard of professional acting.

They were both testing themselves and they have a lot of experience.

SBC did a very convincing Oscars prank a number of years ago
    Clearly you've never seen Chris Rock act
  • Options
    Exactly this.

I'm amazed at how people can make a conspiracy theory out of everything.  I've really noticed it more in recent years.  So many Covid conspiracies, 9/11 conspiracies etc.

I've even heard people talk about the war in Ukraine as 'made up by the media' 

It really does amaze me
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    All these actors are all stuck up each other’s arses. I’d like to see the best performing nurse/doctor/surgeon/policeman/firefighter Awards than watch these cunts. 
  • Options
    🎶 AFTER getting in one little fight, Will Smith’s mum got scared and moved him to his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air🎵

Again………
  • Options
    Stefco said:
    Chunes said:
    Why would Chris Rock lean in and wince before the obviously staged slap?

The slap itself was pathetic. The entire action of the slap is so unnatural. Straight out of stage school. Blatantly choreographed.

Perfect lead in to the speech and the message from god to love people and all that b*llocks.

It's fine if you think it was genuine. I'm not buying it at all.
    He was standing like that before he even walked up. Don't know what you mean. How do you act when you don't know you're about to be slapped? 
    Not like this (the entire action is so staged it's laughable):

I wonder what the guys at Stockley Park would make of this.🤔
    It wasn't clear and obvious probably. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwuyvToXxbc

just going to leave this here. watch a certain Will Smith at 7.07 found it all hilarious.. Guess the joke only counts when it's not about him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2022

How can anyone watch that and believe it’s fake for even one moment?

I could understand up to the bit where Chris Rock said ‘wow Will Smith just smacked the shit out of me’ laughter and it cuts. But Smiths yelling after was extremely real and I don’t think Rock is that good of an actor for the reaction he gave. You could tell he was trying really hard to compose himself, sounded on the verge of tears to me, particularly the ‘ok’s and the last stumble of words 
  • Options
    Is there a reason why you say that?, what are you up to?
  • Options
    Pair of cnuts imo
    Nah.  @Big_Bad_World & @Baldybonce are alright really
    I've learned to live with that burden. However, bang out of order on @Baldybonce
    It's usually preceded by 'you bald' so I'll take it.
  • Options
    After viewing the Hollywood elite reaction etc and things that surround it.

The conclusion of the situation is that Will Smith is more so simply just a bit of a prat who is unfortunately completely full of himself.

It's a shame, as he had a positive reputation before the embarrassing self absorbed smack.

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    After viewing the Hollywood elite reaction etc and things that surround it.

The conclusion of the situation is that Will Smith is more so simply just a bit of a prat who is unfortunately completely full of himself.

It's a shame, as he had a positive reputation before the embarrassing self absorbed smack.

Most of the Hollywood elite lost touch with reality a long time ago. Too much money and fame is not good for anyone.

• Options
    Incidentally whilst it is all about Will Smith seemingly, as someone who has a family member who suffered with alopecia to the point it lead to long term depression, I am looking forward to seeing the little shitbag Chris Rocks career go down the pan in glory. About as funny as a turd slapped in your face.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwuyvToXxbc

just going to leave this here. watch a certain Will Smith at 7.07 found it all hilarious.. Guess the joke only counts when it's not about him.
    Well that’s kind of how it works, I mean he’s not gonna get up and slap someone who insulted Bradley Cooper’s wife is he.
  • Options
    Was it staged? who cares?

Smith was defending his woman and ended up looking like a right mug. IMO. Still he was defending her so nice one for doing that. If I was that bothered a slap would not cut it. Bit of luck I ain't that bothered.