Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• There is now a takeover thread on ITTV could be worth monitoring as Reams does seem to have connections within and outside of Charlton in the football world;) Plus there is the Bexley dude who knows the tea lady, Kit man and any legal firm employees that might be representing any interested party!
    It;s the Turks. Money is "in the bank". You read it there first .... about 5 years ago. It's just a slow burn.
  • I had a call from the club today (and a subsequent email) from someone called Christos Apostolopoulos,  "Commercial Sales Executive", a contact for season ticket holders. And trying to promote packages as my birthday is later on this month, for which I politely declined - just watching us play MK Dons on the 25th will be bad enough!

Is this someone new?
    I also had a guy from the club mumble something down the phone, I'll assume it's about my upcoming birthday then.
  • Is it RedBull??
  • Off_it said:
    There is now a takeover thread on ITTV could be worth monitoring as Reams does seem to have connections within and outside of Charlton in the football world;) Plus there is the Bexley dude who knows the tea lady, Kit man and any legal firm employees that might be representing any interested party!
    It;s the Turks. Money is "in the bank". You read it there first .... about 5 years ago. It's just a slow burn.
    I'm only up for the Turks if the dude is related to the Sultan and turns up wearing primark Jean's and a shite Tshirt 
  • I’m upset now, I got my 70th in a weeks time and nobody bothered to ring me, even gave up my season ticket after 23 years so that Christos could have the pleasure of talking to me to hear me to tell him that I’ve got other arrangements and he could shove his offer.
  • edited October 2022

• I had a call from the club today (and a subsequent email) from someone called Christos Apostolopoulos,  "Commercial Sales Executive", a contact for season ticket holders. And trying to promote packages as my birthday is later on this month, for which I politely declined - just watching us play MK Dons on the 25th will be bad enough!

Is this someone new?

Possibly using a call centre from Greece.

Is this someone new?
    He rang &  emailed me 28th July.
  • J BLOCK said:
    It’s not a fake account. More drivel from the club. 
    I'm a bit behind on reading so sure somebody else already pointed out not drivel, outright lies from sandgaard. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2022

This is getting ridiculous now.
  • edited October 2022
    Off_it said:

Looks like we'll be playing "skins" tomorrow then
    Skids more than likely if no one’s washing the kit?
  • Haven't really been following this thread, but I've seen a couple of tweets suggesting Sandgaard is looking to sell & there are a couple of interested parties.

It's Twitter so I took it with a pinch of salt, but is there any truth in it? 
  • edited October 2022

• edited October 2022

That was posted literally the post before your last one! 
  • Evening Thomas who’ve you sacked today?
  • Sponsored links:

• MarcusH26 said:

Andrew Barclay tweet saying the circumstances would have to change for him 
    Barclay only interested in the valley and not for what happens on the pitch … he already run a mile once when he saw the figures 
    Wish you’d run a mile .....
    If he told me he had I wouldn't believe him.
  • Seen Ashley is also eyeing up buying Wasps and what was the Ricoh. Wonder if he'd then buy Coventry from SISU and own the lot..
  • ButtleJR said:
    Ashley is interested, floating around the club at the moment. 
    Sorry @ButtleJR , but what does ‘floating around the club’ mean? Has he been shown around?
  • J BLOCK said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    LMAO What ex player is worth enough to buy and run this club?
    Will be part of consortium. 
    Paul Elliott and his cohort of cohorty cohortians? 
    Roan Old Boys Association is my guess.🙄
  • WSS said:
    I know it's mental saying this but I think Mike Ashley would be excellent for us. We'd not agree with all of his decisions (renaming the stadium) but I think we'd end up in a much better place than we have been for a few years.

Can't believe I typed that.
    No matter what  any new owner renamed The Valley as, it would still be the Valley to us & no doubt all/most of football
  • ButtleJR said:
    _MrDick said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Ashley is interested, floating around the club at the moment. 
    Sorry @ButtleJR , but what does ‘floating around the club’ mean? Has he been shown around?
    No, not that far along. Just don't be surprised to see him at a game soon. 
    Interesting